FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in South Africa

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Looks like some guys want Bob's head on a platter again...

When haven't people?

Dont take Clark out, take Davies out, he's the one who just passed to a guy that was level with a Brazil player.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

But still, fans any commentators and I'm sure Lalas will make this seem like some heroic performance, when really, the US had two nice counters the entiregame, and otherwise got punished left, right, middle, up, and down by a world class team. The score should be 4-2, and could easily be 5-2 if it wasn't forsome brilliant goalkeeping by Howard. Maybe now USNT fans can understand that no one was trying to discredit the USNT, people were only saying that the winover Spain was a fluke and the US would not be able to replicate it. Even with a 2-0 cushion at the half they couldn't replicate it.
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Cheer for them all the time then.

Like 20 random dudes that youve never seen in Soccer post came in here like go USA WOOO!!!

Now where are they?

Be serious.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

But still, fans any commentators and I'm sure Lalas will make this seem like some heroic performance, when really, the US had two nice counters the entire game, and otherwise got punished left, right, middle, up, and down by a world class team. The score should be 4-2, and could easily be 5-2 if it wasn't for some brilliant goalkeeping by Howard. Maybe now USNT fans can understand that no one was trying to discredit the USNT, people were only saying that the win over Spain was a fluke and the US would not be able to replicate it. Even with a 2-0 cushion at the half they couldn't replicate it.
smh.gif

Seriously.

No shame in this result? %$$#@ with that, the US deserves to be shamed after that embarrassingly horrible collapse. And they need to feel that so they canbring some focus into the World Cup next year, instead of feeling comfortable with a 2 goal lead over one of the best teams in the world.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

But still, fans any commentators and I'm sure Lalas will make this seem like some heroic performance, when really, the US had two nice counters the entire game, and otherwise got punished left, right, middle, up, and down by a world class team. The score should be 4-2, and could easily be 5-2 if it wasn't for some brilliant goalkeeping by Howard. Maybe now USNT fans can understand that no one was trying to discredit the USNT, people were only saying that the win over Spain was a fluke and the US would not be able to replicate it. Even with a 2-0 cushion at the half they couldn't replicate it.
smh.gif
Nicely put. The US was super efficient with their chances (2 of 2 shots on goal I believe) but Brasil dominated the entire game

Originally Posted by JRose5

LMFAO!!!!!!! Stupid USA men's soccer!!!!!!

Those BUMS are done!!!!!
laugh.gif

JR5

2zpuu79.gif

Still cant believe they blew this lead. The commentators should, but wont, tear this team apart and make them realize what they did wrong. They'll praisethe team for showing bravery and starting out with a quick lead, but not mention how the defense broke down and allowed 3, really 4, goals that should havebeen, at the least, contested.

damn USA...

way to mess it up
eyes.gif

i hope this loss does not damage them mentally, and come back even stronger
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom