FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in South Africa

laugh.gif

At least the US fans get to see some world class soccer.

Seriously though, that second goal the US scored was
eek.gif
, but other than that they have again been dominated the entire game. Maybe 5 minutes of solidpossession in Brazil's half, the rest of the time defending in their own half. Same strategy they used against Spain, except better finishing by Brazil andless bounces going the US's way on defense.

Kaka is putting so much pressure on the US Defense. He is definetly not overrated, hes playing amazing. He should even have a goal if it wasnt for those stupidrefs.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Kaka is putting so much pressure on the US Defense. He is definetly not overrated, hes playing amazing. He should even have a goal if it wasnt for those stupid refs.

Yup. He should. Thank (ref) he doesnt.

I swear Davies needs to learn how to make better decisions, every time he touches the ball I'm scared he's gonna wait for a Brazil player to get closeand then roll the ball to him with a ribbon on top.

Originally Posted by cruzair13

he was justifying the yellow card of lucio with like the little bump. and earlier when brazil got a yellow card it was the same exact thing of an american foul but wasn't yellow but then he was like oh yeah brazil deserved that. he's annoying GOAAAAAAAAL! edit: are you watching on ESPN in america?

Thats pretty bad... I'm fine with 'pro-home' commentators, but you gotta be objective and fair in your commentary... thats just poor andunprofessional
smh.gif

I'm not in America nor am I watching ESPN (thank goodness, I suppose)
wink.gif

WHAT THE HELL US!? How do you let 3 goals in 30 minutes?!!???!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

@%#%$*$ dumb play is killing us, where was the giant Onyewu to head that out?!?!?!

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom