FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in South Africa

Exactly JRose is ridiculous. Also this was Brazil. I don't think we choked, they played better than us in the Second half. I am happy because we did make agood effort and was up 2-0. We can't win 2-0 to Spain and then get up 2-0 on Brazil on a fluke only. I mean come on. They played much better than us in thesecond half and beat us. Simple.

USA Didn't blow it, they were exhausted. Brazil is just too much offense and you can see from the start of the second half USA was using all their energyon the defensive side.

USA Clearly beat Spain with some of their best defense yet, and lost by one today to the best team in the world.

They've clearly gotten better and you can tell Brazil was feeling desperate when they were down 2-0.

Great game, USA just didn't have enough in the tank to hold their lead. Better offense for Brazil than USA's Defense which I can accept.

Their soccer players get paid millions, ours don't. I don't see how people fail to realize that as well.

Brazil is better for a reason, but USA can hang with the best of them.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Question what happened to Ronaldinho?
From CBC:
[h3]Ronaldinho needs to get his act together[/h3]
After a series of
shoddy performances for the Brazilian national team, including at last
summer's Olympic tournament where he was clearly out of shape, Dunga
appears to be sending a message to Ronaldinho by leaving him at home
for the Confederations Cup: get your act together.

This whole story about Ronaldinho is sad and reminds me of the story about Ronaldo before the 06 World Cup and how he was out of shape and shouldn't be onthe squad.. He is done.

WHAT THE HELL US!? How do you let 3 4 goals in 30 minutes?!!???!

Fixed.

Damn JRose relax
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by JRose5

Also all you NikeTalk bums who are bashing me, you probably don't have a damn clue about football anyways. You just tuned onto the tube because of the fact that US made fluke victories. ****.

JR5
laugh.gif
JRose is the best
your the worst

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Exactly JRose is ridiculous. Also this was Brazil. I don't think we choked, they played better than us in the Second half. I am happy because we did make a good effort and was up 2-0. We can't win 2-0 to Spain and then get up 2-0 on Brazil on a fluke only. I mean come on. They played much better than us in the second half and beat us. Simple.

YOU HONESTLY DON'T THINK THEY CHOKED???????

I GIVE UP FOLKS!

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

USA Didn't blow it, they were exhausted. Brazil is just too much offense and you can see from the start of the second half USA was using all their energy on the defensive side.

USA Clearly beat Spain with some of their best defense yet, and lost by one today to the best team in the world.

They've clearly gotten better and you can tell Brazil was feeling desperate when they were down 2-0.

Great game, USA just didn't have enough in the tank to hold their lead. Better offense for Brazil than USA's Defense which I can accept.

Their soccer players get paid millions, ours don't. I don't see how people fail to realize that as well.

Brazil is better for a reason, but USA can hang with the best of them.
don't get carried away
they showed that for 2 games in the last 7 years

acting like cavalier fans
smh.gif

Damn Landon "talks like he has no @!*%$+*" Donovan is being interviewed.

Oh that's right, I have no $!+%$$@ clue about soccer.

JR5

i never see you in the soccer boards so we dont know if you really know soccer....you gotta prove your self on the soccer boards just bc ur a mod doesnt mean ucan talk like ur all that..i dont care for mods as it is.

Dunno anything about soccer, but i watched the second half. Just gotta say a couple of things

1) how come brazil had the ball 85% of the time, and everytime they had the ball they would make like 20 consecutive passes, but when the USA had the ball theywould make 1 pass and it would get intercepted?

2) the running clock/stoppage time in soccer is dumb because the winning team can just take as long as they want to inbound the ball with a running clock...

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Also all you NikeTalk bums who are bashing me, you probably don't have a damn clue about football anyways. You just tuned onto the tube because of the fact that US made fluke victories. ****.

JR5
laugh.gif
JRose is the best
your the worst
I guess I am. But you have the worse grammar. Stay in school, dude. You're a disgrace.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Exactly JRose is ridiculous. Also this was Brazil. I don't think we choked, they played better than us in the Second half. I am happy because we did make a good effort and was up 2-0. We can't win 2-0 to Spain and then get up 2-0 on Brazil on a fluke only. I mean come on. They played much better than us in the second half and beat us. Simple.

YOU HONESTLY DON'T THINK THEY CHOKED??????? I GIVE UP FOLKS! SOMEONE QUE THE JERRY SEINFELD GIF!!!!
Now this babam11218719 kid is the one being rediculous. Another bandwagoner USfan who just joined the soccer scene.
indifferent.gif

JR5

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Question what happened to Ronaldinho?
From CBC:
[h3]Ronaldinho needs to get his act together[/h3]
After a series of
shoddy performances for the Brazilian national team, including at last
summer's Olympic tournament where he was clearly out of shape, Dunga
appears to be sending a message to Ronaldinho by leaving him at home
for the Confederations Cup: get your act together.

This whole story about Ronaldinho is sad and reminds me of the story about Ronaldo before the 06 World Cup and how he was out of shape and shouldn't be on the squad.. He is done.

WHAT THE HELL US!? How do you let 3 4 goals in 30 minutes?!!???!

Fixed.

Yes, I hope Ronaldinho can come back for the World Cup. He's an exciting player to watch, and definitely brings more attention to soccer in the US even thohe doesn't play for us.
As for the goals, I know.. but shhhhhh.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Curious24

Damn Landon "talks like he has no @!*%$+*" Donovan is being interviewed.

Oh that's right, I have no $!+%$$@ clue about soccer.

JR5

i never see you in the soccer boards so we dont know if you really know soccer....you gotta prove your self on the soccer boards just bc ur a mod doesnt mean u can talk like ur all that..i dont care for mods as it is.
The soccer boards? You act like I frequent this forum. In fact, dude, I've rarely come to NikeTalk anymore. Prove myself? I don't haveto justify anything to you. And like I care if my mod status means anything.
indifferent.gif

JR5

Originally Posted by push kicks

Dunno anything about soccer, but i watched the second half. Just gotta say a couple of things

1) how come brazil had the ball 85% of the time, and everytime they had the ball they would make like 20 consecutive passes, but when the USA had the ball they would make 1 pass and it would get intercepted?

2) the running clock/stoppage time in soccer is dumb because the winning team can just take as long as they want to inbound the ball with a running clock...
1) Blame Davies

2) No you cant, if you purposely stop the game or delay it you can get a card or just have the ball given to the other team. I THINK.

Come on Dempsey, man the *@%% up. You're making non-soccer fans think we have Adam Morrison syndrome

- First off, those claiming "exposed," that's a big assumption. They far from being on the same level as Spain, Brazil etc but they can surecompete with them. It's a big leap forward from years past.
- Second, Brazil is Brazil
laugh.gif

- Third, the espn commentators said that there's no shame with the result but we were up 2-0 and should have found a way to keep the lead.
- Fourth, I think we severely got out coached in second half and didn't use our subs properly.

On to the more important world cup qualifying games...it would have been great to have won but it showed we have made progress.

Back
Top Bottom