FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in South Africa

That was one of the most entertaining soccer matches that I have ever seen. Now if Brazil wins, I win $360. Let's go Brazil!! Vamooooo!!

I actually didn't think it was gonna be close for South Africa. It was a very entertaining game. Now lets hope the United States at least makes it agame, freaking bums.
smh.gif

Is it me or Landon Donovon is one goofy looking %+#%@%!#$#%+? Dude also talks like he has no balls.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

I actually didn't think it was gonna be close for South Africa. It was a very entertaining game. Now lets hope the United States at least makes it a game, freaking bums.
smh.gif

Is it me or Landon Donovon is one goofy looking %+#%@%!#$#%+? Dude also talks like he has no balls.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I actually didn't think it was gonna be close for South Africa. It was a very entertaining game. Now lets hope the United States at least makes it a game, freaking bums.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

JR5
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ jrose5 posting in a soccer thread. Dont be so hard on Donovan, dude is the best player we have, and he's been playing up to par in thistournament. If we win today, he get's the golden ball for best player of the tournament.

LET GO USAAAAAAAA!

smh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

JR5

we at least know someone in here does not watch soccer.

i cant believe S.Africa lost earlier...heart-breaker

USA needs to play Brasil physical or they will run rampant...LETS GO USA!!!

don't see how the us is going to pull this one out.... i hope davies and altidore just constantly add pressure and energy to the game if they don't itsa wrap

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

smh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

JR5

we at least know someone in here does not watch soccer.
Wow, you've got to be kidding me. That's the most laughable statement I've ever heard in my life. I live, breath, and play football(soccer, yeah right) more than basketball and/or American football.

Oh yeah you can get one of these for being one ignorant NikeTalker.
indifferent.gif

You act like I don't know my soccer because I'm never in this forum. You get another one of these.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You also act like USA soccer is so-called top notch football. They've been bums for the last 30+ years. Oh yeah, you get another full of these for beingignorant.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Now don't ever post in this thread again. Oh yeah did I mention that you need some of these.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

*edit* Oh I guess my switch to Sentana was a waste of money. Another full of these you get.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

JR5

Back
Top Bottom