Females of NT, do you mind being approached in a non-social setting?

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Do you prefer "knowing" a dude before you take the next step in to trying to see if they're dating material? 
Asking a girl for the time or directions to somewhere you already know is always a good way to start, then take it from there.

Excuse me, Im kind of lost right now. Can you tell me the quickest way to your heart?

Sure but it'd require you to go a little off on a tangent...

{:

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Do you prefer "knowing" a dude before you take the next step in to trying to see if they're dating material? 
Asking a girl for the time or directions to somewhere you already know is always a good way to start, then take it from there.

Excuse me, Im kind of lost right now. Can you tell me the quickest way to your heart?

Sure but it'd require you to go a little off on a tangent...

{:

I rarely approach women cause cause I'm somewhat arrogant, and a girl playing the "hard to get thing" is the biggest turn off ever. I just let girls approach me, atleast it means they're serious and won't beat around the bush
ohwell.gif
  I aint got time for the jibbi jabba.  

I rarely approach women cause cause I'm somewhat arrogant, and a girl playing the "hard to get thing" is the biggest turn off ever. I just let girls approach me, atleast it means they're serious and won't beat around the bush
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Business cards are extremely clutch. It takes care of the awkward, "here, take my number (followed by a nervous dash for a pen/paper"
Not to mention if you have any sort of well-doing career, the card speaks for itself!!

For those optimistic club hoppers tonight, try this out to compliment my game plan:

1)bring a crumbled up dryer sheet with you
2) approach "silver lined vagina" looking female
3) plan your hand on her back ever so slightly
4) say: "Hey.. not call you out, but how long has this been here" as you hand her the dryer sheet
5) continue with game plan
6)????
7) you already knaaaw
Man what the hell is this?  Self confident guys don't need or use props to talk to girls, dudes with game are observant enough right away to have something to talk about...

I feel like if you keep yourself in shape, groomed, and keep your teeth white all you need is eye contact + a smile and you're golden
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Girls like bittersweet exist though... some of them are simply NOT gonna give u the time of day for whatever reason... you just gotta keep it moving and know that shes missin out, not you

Business cards are extremely clutch. It takes care of the awkward, "here, take my number (followed by a nervous dash for a pen/paper"
Not to mention if you have any sort of well-doing career, the card speaks for itself!!

For those optimistic club hoppers tonight, try this out to compliment my game plan:

4) say: "Hey.. not call you out, but how long has this been here" as you hand her the dryer sheet
6)????
7) you already knaaaw
Man what the hell is this?  Self confident guys don't need or use props to talk to girls, dudes with game are observant enough right away to have something to talk about...

I feel like if you keep yourself in shape, groomed, and keep your teeth white all you need is eye contact + a smile and you're golden
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Girls like bittersweet exist though... some of them are simply NOT gonna give u the time of day for whatever reason... you just gotta keep it moving and know that shes missin out, not you

You know before I used to think eff em broads for this...they are just not receptive.  However, I understand that a lot of them just say  no thanks, etc because they are uncomfortable.  That's understandable.  Neither of you know each other and it is hard to make conversation when you don't have ANYTHING in common or any common background.  Sometimes it starts out decent but after a few minutes it usually ends up in FBI interrogation style, where you from, what do you study, where do you work, etc.  No one likes to have forced conversation.  It's hard, but honestly the only thing that works is to pretend you know them and act silly.  Either they will like you, or they won't.  The ones that act really stuck up they probably care ONLY about looks and if you don't fit their type it's not going to work anyways.
I think it is always much much harder when you are walking around solo and come across this situation.  If i'm with a friend and there is a girl it is a lot easier to make the approach and do it in a good way.  You always know no matter how terrible it goes you and your friend can either high five it out due to success or funny failure.  I live in a country where no one speaks English and so this finneeee girl sat down next to me on the subway.  My friend and I start talking about her in English thinking she can't speak it, debating our course of action and how we should say hi.  5 minutes into our ridiculous conversation she says in perfect English, hey, I thought you were cute that's why I sat next to you and smiled.  I can speak perfect English btw I'm from the US.  Next time, just man up and say hi!  This is my stop, put my # in my phone before you mess this up anymore.  It's a good thing you and your friend are hilarious.  We were sitting there just 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Ever since then I've tried to spit it randomly a bit more cuz you never know.

One more funny story.  Went to a Starbucks and there was this badddd girl sitting way in the back by herself.  I played a little frogger sat bout 5 tables away.  Then the people sitting next to her moved.  I said wtv let's go for it!  I walk over with my James Bond walk on, stop in front of her, say hi, im going to sit here and point to the seat next to her and sit down.  She nods.  I say, excuse me, are you a terrorist? (i dunno why, just said the first funny sounding thing in my head) Her; WHAT!? (loud as hell)  Me: Struggling not to run away in embarrassment over how loud she like yelled this at me, well you are sitting here with two cell phones, a briefcase and sunglasses.  Her: just laughs non-stop  

Just examples for you guys out there.  Stuff does work...it is hard no lies but you just gotta practice it.  Biggest thing is to get in the right mindframe.  My suggestion is to talk to an ugly girl to warm up haha.  Sounds terrible, but you can't go in shooting tres without doing the layup line. Or maybe you can, wtv works?

You know before I used to think eff em broads for this...they are just not receptive.  However, I understand that a lot of them just say  no thanks, etc because they are uncomfortable.  That's understandable.  Neither of you know each other and it is hard to make conversation when you don't have ANYTHING in common or any common background.  Sometimes it starts out decent but after a few minutes it usually ends up in FBI interrogation style, where you from, what do you study, where do you work, etc.  No one likes to have forced conversation.  It's hard, but honestly the only thing that works is to pretend you know them and act silly.  Either they will like you, or they won't.  The ones that act really stuck up they probably care ONLY about looks and if you don't fit their type it's not going to work anyways.
I think it is always much much harder when you are walking around solo and come across this situation.  If i'm with a friend and there is a girl it is a lot easier to make the approach and do it in a good way.  You always know no matter how terrible it goes you and your friend can either high five it out due to success or funny failure.  I live in a country where no one speaks English and so this finneeee girl sat down next to me on the subway.  My friend and I start talking about her in English thinking she can't speak it, debating our course of action and how we should say hi.  5 minutes into our ridiculous conversation she says in perfect English, hey, I thought you were cute that's why I sat next to you and smiled.  I can speak perfect English btw I'm from the US.  Next time, just man up and say hi!  This is my stop, put my # in my phone before you mess this up anymore.  It's a good thing you and your friend are hilarious.  We were sitting there just 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Ever since then I've tried to spit it randomly a bit more cuz you never know.

One more funny story.  Went to a Starbucks and there was this badddd girl sitting way in the back by herself.  I played a little frogger sat bout 5 tables away.  Then the people sitting next to her moved.  I said wtv let's go for it!  I walk over with my James Bond walk on, stop in front of her, say hi, im going to sit here and point to the seat next to her and sit down.  She nods.  I say, excuse me, are you a terrorist? (i dunno why, just said the first funny sounding thing in my head) Her; WHAT!? (loud as hell)  Me: Struggling not to run away in embarrassment over how loud she like yelled this at me, well you are sitting here with two cell phones, a briefcase and sunglasses.  Her: just laughs non-stop  

Just examples for you guys out there.  Stuff does work...it is hard no lies but you just gotta practice it.  Biggest thing is to get in the right mindframe.  My suggestion is to talk to an ugly girl to warm up haha.  Sounds terrible, but you can't go in shooting tres without doing the layup line. Or maybe you can, wtv works?

Originally Posted by D723

6)????
7) you already knaaaw
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy is 2 rejections away from resorting to magic tricks to get a girls attention.

Originally Posted by D723

6)????
7) you already knaaaw
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy is 2 rejections away from resorting to magic tricks to get a girls attention.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Honestly, the guy has to be spitting something FANTASTIC for me to give my number out.

And also, you have to remember that with (some) girls, dudes approach them ALL day ... so of course they talk that way.

9 times out of 10, the guy is saying the same thing the previous guy just said ... it becomes tiring ...

Every chick wants to be swept off their feet by Prince Charming and hear lines that come out of big-budget romantic comedies or something
30t6p3b.gif

You guys arent letting nature run its course. If a guy you're attracted to approaches you, dont be on some holier-than-thou nonsense talking about "He better spit something FANTASTIC because my axewound is glorious and better than every other girls." Just go with the flow. You should feel flattered that a complete stranger thought highly enough of you to try and make magic out of thin air.

Women underestimate what goes into approaching someone they dont know (since they never do it.)

I'd love to live in a world where for one day, you girls were in our shoes. I cant even imagine the nonsense you would try and come up with to spit at some dude.

Its no wonder so many of you girls are single; your mentality is a joke
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My exact thoughts.
I'm a female and imma have to agree.  My homegirl is always complaining about being single but she always shuts down every guy who tries to talk to her on the street. I tried talkin sense into her but it doesnt work.  I have a bf so if a guy tried talkin to me ill be polite about it and do tell him i have a bf.  And most of the time i dont always assume a guy starts a conversation with me just because he wants to bag, so ill talk until he starts really tryin to bag.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Honestly, the guy has to be spitting something FANTASTIC for me to give my number out.

And also, you have to remember that with (some) girls, dudes approach them ALL day ... so of course they talk that way.

9 times out of 10, the guy is saying the same thing the previous guy just said ... it becomes tiring ...

Every chick wants to be swept off their feet by Prince Charming and hear lines that come out of big-budget romantic comedies or something
30t6p3b.gif

You guys arent letting nature run its course. If a guy you're attracted to approaches you, dont be on some holier-than-thou nonsense talking about "He better spit something FANTASTIC because my axewound is glorious and better than every other girls." Just go with the flow. You should feel flattered that a complete stranger thought highly enough of you to try and make magic out of thin air.

Women underestimate what goes into approaching someone they dont know (since they never do it.)

I'd love to live in a world where for one day, you girls were in our shoes. I cant even imagine the nonsense you would try and come up with to spit at some dude.

Its no wonder so many of you girls are single; your mentality is a joke
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My exact thoughts.
I'm a female and imma have to agree.  My homegirl is always complaining about being single but she always shuts down every guy who tries to talk to her on the street. I tried talkin sense into her but it doesnt work.  I have a bf so if a guy tried talkin to me ill be polite about it and do tell him i have a bf.  And most of the time i dont always assume a guy starts a conversation with me just because he wants to bag, so ill talk until he starts really tryin to bag.

Y'all care too much about the fact that a chick may reject you.

Mouse alluded to it somewhat, but there are just certain times where you're just not going to bag. Might've caught her on the wrong day, or whatever, but regardless of what you say or how you look, chances are you're not going to bag.

If she rejects you, so what? Why do y'all let it affect your pride so much. As long as you feel you came correct then *##+ it, who cares. Tell her to "Have a good one/Be safe/etc) and move on. You don't have to be all super smooth and ++%!. Making things way harder then they have to be by thinking you're going to have to go above and beyond just to simply get her #.

Y'all care too much about the fact that a chick may reject you.

Mouse alluded to it somewhat, but there are just certain times where you're just not going to bag. Might've caught her on the wrong day, or whatever, but regardless of what you say or how you look, chances are you're not going to bag.

If she rejects you, so what? Why do y'all let it affect your pride so much. As long as you feel you came correct then *##+ it, who cares. Tell her to "Have a good one/Be safe/etc) and move on. You don't have to be all super smooth and ++%!. Making things way harder then they have to be by thinking you're going to have to go above and beyond just to simply get her #.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Boom. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

Boom. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
QFT

except the women never come
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
QFT

except the women never come
frown.gif

Originally Posted by maddog345

Man... it's called a judgment call. We make them everyday, and so do they.

See a girl you like? Avoid grabbing her arm with a discretionary "don makkame turn dis rape into dat murrdaaa"

1. MAKE EYE CONTACT. even if it risks seeming creepy. most females are so insecure they will try to look away on that "he's looking at something on my face"
2. Smile. Your smile is a lot more attractive than you may think and mean muggin a chicken isn't going to help the stitch.
3. Act. Chances are if you are on her level and she is at all single or likewise, she will smile back. Just by smiling at her (or even a slight wave) you've probably already made her day. I say this because... well let's be honest, no one has smiled at her in days since everyone is on twitter and facebook on their Androids.
4. Say: Hey how's it going". That really is all you need. People recommend to make conversation about an observation in that setting but that is almost always a REACH. The fact is that body language in the art of flirting is 80% of the outcome. The actual conversation content makes up for about 5% of the outcome and unless you are MAD funny it isn't really going to help.
Most important part vvvv

5. Keep it short. Running out of convo will destroy the whole situation. It doesn't need to be more than a few exchanges of words+smiles. Tell her the following:
'Listen.. I gotta run, I'm meeting friends and I'm a bit late. I'd love to continue this conversation some time... we should kick it some time. Here's my number:..."

Your giving her your number so that she can make that decision. Her handing you digits could be a front. Plus if she calls... she really is interested. Telling her you are meeting friends allows her to understand you are not a creep loner.

That should work out in a non social, non-introduced setting.
33vdn3c.jpg
This is gold, the steps and the gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom