female kenyan student infects 324 men with hiv...vol..shes going for 2k

Son.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Its rare to contract HIV from just 1 sexual intercourse session, but it is possible. So I would say they all were exposed to in but only a fraction have been infected.
From my understanding, it's especially difficult for a male to contract HIV from a female. 
My brother is about to graduate from Columbia Medical School (University of Physicians and Surgeons, if you want to be technical about it), and he confirmed this to me.  Apparently the odds of a man contracting HIV from having unprotected sex with an HIV-positive woman is about 1 in 25.  Still a gamble, but not what it's made out to be.  The reasoning behind this is that scare tactics, as much as we all hate them, are VERY effective and officials are doing whatever it takes to mitigate the spread of HIV.

This is so fake especially because men usually don't get hiv. From a girl unless anal sex

I heard when you first enter nba. They place groupies outside orientation class and some have him but they stop the player before hand to give them a self check f reality

There are gay dudes out there who have fetishes for both giving and getting the HIV virus.  Look up 'bug chasing.'

wsnt there a documentary called "the gift" or something. it was basically gay men who were so scared that they would get hiv that they would rather just get it and live on with their lives.

No bra these days are worth team naw unless they're wifey material. Too many damn ratchets out these days smh!

never trust you the only one smushing.... ever if shes wifey no hit raw cuz dae-dae might be knoccing her off too...

rumors in the hood dae dae got the virus, you know what i mean ski?

Its rare to contract HIV from just 1 sexual intercourse session, but it is possible. So I would say they all were exposed to in but only a fraction have been infected.

Wait, since when is HIV difficult to contract when your a male? I have never heard of this. Why is it difficult for the make species to contract?

+

This woman- I mean this monster should be thrown to the firing squad. Picture 324 men that have to break the fatal news to their friends and family. :stoneface:

Only certain fluids—blood, semen (cum), pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum), rectal fluids, vaginal fluids, and breast milk—from an HIV-infected person can transmit HIV. These fluids must come in contact with a mucous membrane or damaged tissue or be directly injected into the bloodstream (from a needle or syringe) for transmission to possibly occur. Mucous membranes can be found inside the rectum, the vagina, the opening of the penis, and the mouth.

Per the CDC

Should be easy to understand why male to male and male to female are higher

I don't understand the mentality of people like this. Why not just murk the family (of) and/or person that infected you in some extra gruesome way?

As a male the risk of catching HIV from a female during vaginal sex is 5 per 10,000.

So basically, she'd have to do SERIOUS numbers to even infect 100 men.

Back
Top Bottom