Fellow NTers, how many of ya'll could get minutes in the WNBA?

Brian Cardinal would whoop 99% of NT. How is NT claiming they can beat Barea 1v1? Puh-leez, just stop the nonsense.

I'd say a small percentage of NT would be able to hold their own in the WNBA. I can only imagine how bad the bench for a WNBA squad would be if the majority of the starters are mediocre ballers...

Brian Cardinal would whoop 99% of NT. How is NT claiming they can beat Barea 1v1? Puh-leez, just stop the nonsense.

I'd say a small percentage of NT would be able to hold their own in the WNBA. I can only imagine how bad the bench for a WNBA squad would be if the majority of the starters are mediocre ballers...

My cousin played 4 years of high school basketball and for a very good club team from the new england area. He got offered a full basketball scholarship at fairfield university and a partial football scholarship to UConn, but decided to go to UConn for academics instead. Played on the womans practice squad and would have to guard Diana Taurasi a lot of days in practice. He told me in practice she would not miss a shot, and made him look like a fool most days. He has been coaching D1 basketball for the last 4 years and always laughs when average joes think they can take wnba players. However, he did say that a lot of women college players are straight trash

He also said that if Diana Taurasi didn't try to sit on his knob a couple times at parties he would have been convinced she was a man

My cousin played 4 years of high school basketball and for a very good club team from the new england area. He got offered a full basketball scholarship at fairfield university and a partial football scholarship to UConn, but decided to go to UConn for academics instead. Played on the womans practice squad and would have to guard Diana Taurasi a lot of days in practice. He told me in practice she would not miss a shot, and made him look like a fool most days. He has been coaching D1 basketball for the last 4 years and always laughs when average joes think they can take wnba players. However, he did say that a lot of women college players are straight trash

He also said that if Diana Taurasi didn't try to sit on his knob a couple times at parties he would have been convinced she was a man

Originally Posted by negetive00plxco

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's just say I'd get it in. I wouldn't take it easy on these females either, when I smell estrogen, I attack.

Let's just say I'd get it in. I wouldn't take it easy on these females either, when I smell estrogen, I attack.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so there's a chance she's straight????

Interesting

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so there's a chance she's straight????

Interesting

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel like at the very least, a lot of folks on here that play could absolutely lock a run-of-the-mill WNBA player up assuming at least somewhat similar builds.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel like at the very least, a lot of folks on here that play could absolutely lock a run-of-the-mill WNBA player up assuming at least somewhat similar builds.

Ill use my grown man strength to over power those chicks, no mercy...at least a double double every game if I tried...

Ill use my grown man strength to over power those chicks, no mercy...at least a double double every game if I tried...

Let's just say I'd be putting up Bill Russell type numbers on the boards,seriously. I usually play for fun and only played on the team in high school for 2 years and we would always go play around with the college womens team at the local gym. For fairness,the teams were always mixed and the only time someone from the womens team would grab a rebound would be if it bounced strangely off of the rim and into their hands. No way were even their tallest players (6'4,6'5) able to out jump us.

On the other hand,these girls used to shoot straight lights out. They rarely missed if it wasn't blocked. The size difference is a huge advantage but when you have skill,you have skill. Doesn't matter how small you are or if you're a Man or a Woman.

Let's just say I'd be putting up Bill Russell type numbers on the boards,seriously. I usually play for fun and only played on the team in high school for 2 years and we would always go play around with the college womens team at the local gym. For fairness,the teams were always mixed and the only time someone from the womens team would grab a rebound would be if it bounced strangely off of the rim and into their hands. No way were even their tallest players (6'4,6'5) able to out jump us.

On the other hand,these girls used to shoot straight lights out. They rarely missed if it wasn't blocked. The size difference is a huge advantage but when you have skill,you have skill. Doesn't matter how small you are or if you're a Man or a Woman.

Back
Top Bottom