Fellow NTers, how many of ya'll could get minutes in the WNBA?

I could average at least 10 ppg. I got a thing for Becky Hammon...
pimp.gif

BeckyHammon_display_image.jpg

Oh, and Diana Taurasi is better than a good amount of NBA point guards.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Essential1

Im convinced that unless you played on a Semi-Pro or a pro team overseas... No one on here would be any better than a role player..
you sir are wrong. I think any man who had played collegiately at any level would be able to find burn on Tulsa or some crap. I would pay to see a team of average joes play in the WNBA for a season. Hell, gimme an exhibition game again a decent D3 squad and see what happens.

getting burn and being a star or an MVP are too different things

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Essential1

Im convinced that unless you played on a Semi-Pro or a pro team overseas... No one on here would be any better than a role player..
you sir are wrong. I think any man who had played collegiately at any level would be able to find burn on Tulsa or some crap. I would pay to see a team of average joes play in the WNBA for a season. Hell, gimme an exhibition game again a decent D3 squad and see what happens.

getting burn and being a star or an MVP are too different things

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I'm 5'7 140. I would probably average about 27 pts, 12 dimes, 9 assists, and 13 boards, and 11 rebounds.
Is that you steph?

But seriously, I think I could survive in the WNBA. Maya Moore would give me the biz tho

EDIT

The WNBA should hold 1 roster spot for a male, but with only HS experience.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I'm 5'7 140. I would probably average about 27 pts, 12 dimes, 9 assists, and 13 boards, and 11 rebounds.
Is that you steph?

But seriously, I think I could survive in the WNBA. Maya Moore would give me the biz tho

EDIT

The WNBA should hold 1 roster spot for a male, but with only HS experience.

Some of you just have no clue. I understand the arrogance though. But remember, the women's game is changing. The athletic-sism (Hubie) at the guard spots has increased.

I am pretty sure some of you dudes couldn't even bring the ball up the court against Deanna Nolan or Matee Ajavon.

And you all talk about the amount of missed shots you see, do you see yourselves on the court. Some of you NY dudes can't talk because we have video footage of you stinking it up. Don't go there man.

Some of you just have no clue. I understand the arrogance though. But remember, the women's game is changing. The athletic-sism (Hubie) at the guard spots has increased.

I am pretty sure some of you dudes couldn't even bring the ball up the court against Deanna Nolan or Matee Ajavon.

And you all talk about the amount of missed shots you see, do you see yourselves on the court. Some of you NY dudes can't talk because we have video footage of you stinking it up. Don't go there man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

yes, because playing just to play and playing to compete are the same thing.  If you played HS ball and were able to get back into game shape, as man you'd stand a good chance of holding your own in the WNBA.

yes, because playing just to play and playing to compete are the same thing.  If you played HS ball and were able to get back into game shape, as man you'd stand a good chance of holding your own in the WNBA.

people are always going to overrate their own games.  I remember a couple yrs ago more than a couple ppl on NT swore they would kill Barea one on one.  I wonder if they still think the same now that he killed in the finals. 

people are always going to overrate their own games.  I remember a couple yrs ago more than a couple ppl on NT swore they would kill Barea one on one.  I wonder if they still think the same now that he killed in the finals. 

Originally Posted by amel223

EVERYTHING he does involves use of the screen and roll though. I mean that as a compliment though. Him, and the other Dallas guards, have that thing down packed. I have never seen a team use it so many times in the same possession. One of one changes that, plus people were saying they could score on him and some dude came in like if you're not in the NBA or 6'7 240 with under 4%lb bodyfat, nobody on Earth can score on him.

EVERYTHING he does involves use of the screen and roll though. I mean that as a compliment though. Him, and the other Dallas guards, have that thing down packed. I have never seen a team use it so many times in the same possession. One of one changes that, plus people were saying they could score on him and some dude came in like if you're not in the NBA or 6'7 240 with under 4%lb bodyfat, nobody on Earth can score on him.

you still need a good burst off of a pick and roll and be able to keep your dribble when bigs hedge or they blitz the pick and roll.  still need to be able to keep your cool when you penetrate and a whole team of guys bigger than you collapse in the paint too. 

I'm sure some of the bigger guys on NT will be able to score on him but he just needs to get one stop and it's game over.  That's what I said then and what I say now. 

you still need a good burst off of a pick and roll and be able to keep your dribble when bigs hedge or they blitz the pick and roll.  still need to be able to keep your cool when you penetrate and a whole team of guys bigger than you collapse in the paint too. 

I'm sure some of the bigger guys on NT will be able to score on him but he just needs to get one stop and it's game over.  That's what I said then and what I say now. 

I suck offensively but I swear with my athleticism and my length I could be the Bruce Bowen of the WNBA. Call it arrogance *shrugs*

I suck offensively but I swear with my athleticism and my length I could be the Bruce Bowen of the WNBA. Call it arrogance *shrugs*

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Not sure if I AM THAT DUDE is supporting the NT'ers claims of giving JJ the biz, but ain't nobody on this forum doing that. The 12th man on any team will give 99.6% of all NT'ers the biz.

Not sure if I AM THAT DUDE is supporting the NT'ers claims of giving JJ the biz, but ain't nobody on this forum doing that. The 12th man on any team will give 99.6% of all NT'ers the biz.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I'm 5'9 and 170 pounds OF PURE MUSCLE.COME GET SOME

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I'm 5'9 and 170 pounds OF PURE MUSCLE.COME GET SOME

Back
Top Bottom