Fellow NTers, how many of ya'll could get minutes in the WNBA?

laugh.gif
I was expecting Truth to be in here first

Played pickup with all the girls from UNCW and Gardner-Webb's women's teams, a couple from East Carolina and a few WNBA players (only one I know is Tamera Young, plays for Chicago Sky). Best believe, they play rough as %%+% just for the sheer fact that they know a guy won't retaliate. So you gotta play them like you would a man. If you've played Division 1 basketball or football you could probably bust their %%% off athleticism alone. But if you're more of a finesse player they're probably going to hand it to you. Now if we're talking about Maya Moore and Diana Taurasi and %%+% that might be a different story
laugh.gif
 I haven't played against that type of elite chicks.

Played pickup with all the girls from UNCW and Gardner-Webb's women's teams, a couple from East Carolina and a few WNBA players (only one I know is Tamera Young, plays for Chicago Sky). Best believe, they play rough as %%+% just for the sheer fact that they know a guy won't retaliate. So you gotta play them like you would a man. If you've played Division 1 basketball or football you could probably bust their %%% off athleticism alone. But if you're more of a finesse player they're probably going to hand it to you. Now if we're talking about Maya Moore and Diana Taurasi and %%+% that might be a different story
laugh.gif
 I haven't played against that type of elite chicks.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I'm 5'7 140. I would probably average about 27 pts, 12 dimes, 9 assists, and 13 boards, and 11 rebounds.
you would probably have like five touchdowns a game too??

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I'm 5'7 140. I would probably average about 27 pts, 12 dimes, 9 assists, and 13 boards, and 11 rebounds.
you would probably have like five touchdowns a game too??

Reading this thread cracked me up. Some of us are very confident. I dont think many of us could guard Diana Taurasi. I watched her in the olympic games and she is scorer. She finds a way to put the ball in the hole. Physically I think as men yes we feel we would dominate a female, but some of these girls would adapt their game to it. Plus who has seen Mya Moore's shoulders she is built. 

Reading this thread cracked me up. Some of us are very confident. I dont think many of us could guard Diana Taurasi. I watched her in the olympic games and she is scorer. She finds a way to put the ball in the hole. Physically I think as men yes we feel we would dominate a female, but some of these girls would adapt their game to it. Plus who has seen Mya Moore's shoulders she is built. 

Im convinced that unless you played on a Semi-Pro or a pro team overseas... No one on here would be any better than a role player..

Im convinced that unless you played on a Semi-Pro or a pro team overseas... No one on here would be any better than a role player..

Originally Posted by Essential1

you sir are wrong. I think any man who had played collegiately at any level would be able to find burn on Tulsa or some crap. I would pay to see a team of average joes play in the WNBA for a season. Hell, gimme an exhibition game again a decent D3 squad and see what happens.

Originally Posted by Essential1

you sir are wrong. I think any man who had played collegiately at any level would be able to find burn on Tulsa or some crap. I would pay to see a team of average joes play in the WNBA for a season. Hell, gimme an exhibition game again a decent D3 squad and see what happens.

I could average at least 10 ppg. I got a thing for Becky Hammon...
pimp.gif

BeckyHammon_display_image.jpg

Oh, and Diana Taurasi is better than a good amount of NBA point guards.

Back
Top Bottom