FAT Shaming

Jennifer Lopez had a hard time getting hired as a Fly girl on In Living Color because they said she was too Chubby/Fat. Judging by her old pics she was at the most around 150 at 5'5 :lol:

Jamie Foxx was turned away from Cardi B's birthday party at a club this year because "they didn't have enough room" They changed their mind but he said no and left

Anyone can get turned away for any reason. It's not that deep unless your self esteem/life is based around superficial nonsense :lol:

The people they went to the club with leaving them/going in without them...says something

Jamie Foxx was turned away from Cardi B's birthday party at a club this year because "they didn't have enough room" They changed their mind but he said no and left

Anyone can get turned away for any reason. It's not that deep unless your self esteem/life is based around superficial nonsense :lol:

The people they went to the club with leaving them/going in without them...says something

This one was good too. Paul McCartney and Beck trying to get into a Tyga afterparty.

from this to dimes is a huge gap though
maybe nt'ers just want some 4's or 5's
Nt extremes.
Being fat is unhealthy and shouldn’t be promoted the way it is now at all but let’s not act like these women are just plain ol ugly. Smashing big girls is fun. so much to skin and things to hold on to. You get them waves during backshots, side strokes and missionary

Nt extremes.
Being fat is unhealthy and shouldn’t be promoted the way it is now at all but let’s not act like these women are just plain ol ugly. Smashing big girls is fun. so much to skin and things to hold on to. You get them waves during backshots, side strokes and missionary
you think it's extreme to say these two girls are lower than a 4 or 5?
i don't think it is.

you think it's extreme to say these two girls are lower than a 4 or 5?
i don't think it is.
No I think it’s extreme to still rank people on their looks by numbers like a “bruh type”. I see 4 pairs of hangers with cumable faces. Again I’m not defending the unhealthy idea that being fat is ok it’s not but some nters act like they swim in *****. 1 on the right looks like big girl I took down when I worked retail. R Kellyed her in her parents living room fun times

No I think it’s extreme to still rank people on their looks by numbers like a “bruh type”. I see 4 pairs of hangers with cumable faces. Again I’m not defending the unhealthy idea that being fat is ok it’s not but some nters act like they swim in *****. 1 on the right looks like big girl I took down when I worked retail. R Kellyed her in her parents living room fun times
uhhh ok.

you are doing a lot here and i’m not even having the same conversation.

SI model doesn't mean the same thing in 2022 that it did 10 years ago and certainly not 20 years ago. 22 year old Toccara wouldn't even fit in with today's pseudo industry standard of "curvy"

The irony of bringing up NT extremes then going to the most extreme to make a point.
Reducing them to fetish dolls says exactly how you view them/their appearance.

In b4 that's how you look at all chicks.

Them days been over but yeah working retail and warehouse jobs there was what seemed like a endless supply especially in the bx.

E1C42C7F-2707-4A02-8D28-7B2FBD92224C.gif

Back
Top Bottom