FAT PRIDE

Do you think Virgie Tovar is an inspiration?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
Honestly she's hideous and it's not her weight though I feel terrible saying that. 

iYen has posted ladyboys I'd let give me top before her. Idgaf if that's gay. 
wow, a man before a "hideous" woman eh..... :smh:

whatever floats your boat, man

Last edited:
It's easier for people to try and make fat seem cool and attractive than to grind and never let themselves get out of hand, no one is saying go out and become a triathlete or an aesthetic God, because let's be honest, not everyone is wired to have that much will power, but at least remain at a healthy weight, she talks about wanting to lose weight as self-hate, kind of backwards mentality is that!?....the real self-hate is giving in to your fat urges and laziness because is easy, becoming obese and killing yourself.

Woman is a clown and on top of that she's exploiting a huge health concern of America which is obesity.

laugh.gif
@ #HealthAtEverySize

That is not how it works.

Man that **** looks disgusting but put it on a plate I'm destroying it

Whoever said she has fake confidence were spot on...

301216baller yea man on a plate that's lit. Ksteezy hows the kid situation goin b you aint update the thread as of recent i hope all is well g. God bless

Last edited:
It's one thing to be fat and not let someone opinion hurt your day to day life. Being a big dude this ish is reckless. Pride and arrogance are on different sides of the street. People take pride in anything superfluous these day

301216baller yea man on a plate that's lit. Ksteezy hows the kid situation goin b you aint update the thread as of recent i hope all is well g. God bless

We should be starting things back up soon bro, I'll update the thread when the ball gets rolling again...it's been stressful

That's not funny papi..rest in peace Christopher Rios...
BIG PUN is a legend...trust me...he tried to lose that weight...he went to the fat farm and everything...don't come for my man's neck like that
Hip hop lost a legend.

I wasn't coming for his neck...I used him as an example that you can't be healthy at any size...he knew that and tried to change but it was too late

Back
Top Bottom