If this is really happenin', doubt it
grin.gif
, we gon need to see somefootage.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This !$%$# haze is a fool. You my dude, but I know u on the herb fam..

I been taking shots at you for like 3 years now waiting for you to respond and give me a reason to use my goonies across the bridge.
roll.gif
roll.gif
*@%* is mad funny cuz its true from the other board to NT some shots have beenfired.

You got the "hardest out" looking like couple of the year aka Tommy & Pam.� Love makes you do some crazy things.

Son if this is really going down, let me know I wanna see. I wanted to cop some haze and get some jeans from 145 so its nothing to travel another 40 blocks towitness an epic battle as this.

W
eek.gif
W

i saw this thread had wild pages but figured it was full of pistol pete stories....
laugh.gif
at what it turned into...i been
roll.gif
for the last 2-3pages...imissed all the Ninjahood replies tho so it looks kinda 1 sided...

pimp.gif
this is classic NT...word to e-beef spilling over, or lack thereof
laugh.gif
and now we are in the era of youtube no more 1-2 pix then a storyconnecting the dots

What in the +$@$ is going on in here?

Y'all buggin'.

And what the +$@$ is up with that video. Remy holdin' the pads for Pap. His form does not look proper. That $%%# supposed to be G?

This Joe/Pap $%%# and this whole thread is type crazy.

hahahaha at that video....

pap is really gonna get his ^*($% wrecked..

i really hope it goes down...

like dude said earlier....

kay slay is the only 1 who can squash this...

I missed all the Ninjahood @%@% too Tre
frown.gif

I wanna know what he said....

Y'all _'s who was up during this @%@% should have been screen printing and quoting......Y'all slippin....

But yeah.....

My _'s out in NYC.....Gotta get this on candid camera....

laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Hope don't nobody get splashed out there.....
nerd.gif

And nobdy cares about Pap vs. Joe no more....Its Haze vs. Hood....

Damn this thread really went off topic
laugh.gif

Both these dudes seem cool, but my dude abeautifulhaze is a Biggie fan so love to him
pimp.gif

But, ninjahood is cool too.

Seems like these two didn't like each other for a minute or something.

Had some animosity towards each other for a while now
laugh.gif

I hope you two numnuts don't take it to the extreme and I see/hear about ya'll on the news or something.

I can't believe this is happening over words that are typed
laugh.gif

Man you dudes is crazy
laugh.gif

Yo real talk I was feeling disappointed in the music forum for really going 4 pages talking about Fat Joe's street cred...and then I clicked the thread.

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Lemme find out it's going down lol. I might have to make a cameo and see this with my own two eyes. Better watch out ABH, Ninjahoodmight have the musket on the table waiting for confrontations
roll.gif

P.S. - This kid Pap looks like a clown in that vid, dudes giving him way too much credit. Don't look like he hurtin nothin
tired.gif

Real talk _...I will wash you up in you own hood.

I been taking shots at you for like 3 years now waiting for you to respond and give me a reason to use my goonies across the bridge.

Let me know whats good. PM me with them details ASAP.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just when I thought Niketalkers couldnt get any lamer..Why does this dude swear up and down he knows fat joe because he use to watch the man outsidehis window like a %#%!$
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i just watched that video...yo again major props to 50 for thisis50.com...son started his own hiphop national enquirer
laugh.gif
@ pap and remy...that !%#% is silly...
and
pimp.gif
to whatever kid got lucky and is putting in that computer work for50 on all these lil vids...he's prob getting paid in full

anyways change the title...this aint about joey no more

Heckler vs. Musket
did either dude post yet today? i can see Haze loading them mags in one corner loading them mags and Ninja in the other packing that gunpowder
wheres the NT comic artist when you need them???
nerd.gif

eek.gif
Man I hope someone don't get bodied. I can picture the feds comin tomy door like...

"Sir, please step outside real quick. Someone has died as a result of one of your posts on this 'Niketalk', were gonna have to ask you a fewquestions."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... If you two really plan on making this happen, I'm more than willing to be the official witness. This is the first thread where I've read everyreply in a while
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Jewels is killin' me with the Obama picture commentary. this @@@* is the funniest post i've seen on NT in years...

Homie said gunpowder
roll.gif

Oh man that musket gun story will forever be attached to ninjahood.

Yo, on the real ya'll two chill and don't take it to the extreme over some crap on the Internet though.

I just want the jokes to keep on coming.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom