Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DUB 253

eek.gif

I'm thinkin' it's not long before the mods find this
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
, and it's curtains...

a2e253a478a515674bc02290d1b12e6bfe9c827.gif
not if we keep it under wraps like the music pyp

Yo real talk I was feeling disappointed in the music forum for really going 4 pages talking about Fat Joe's street cred...and then I clicked the thread.
word
laugh.gif
...word to everything, I clicked on this threadlast night when it was like only 5 replies, thinking to myself, "#@$# is kinda corny arguing about another dude's G", then
indifferent.gif
today when I seen it at 5 pages...when I clicked on the last page and sawthe rolling faces, I knew I slept on somethin...

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Homie said gunpowder
roll.gif

Oh man that musket gun story will forever be attached to ninjahood.

Yo, on the real ya'll two chill and don't take it to the extreme over some crap on the Internet though.

I just want the jokes to keep on coming.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
but real talk yall can calm it down...it's jokes....i thinkhaze was implying he wanted to put the [fat joe] beats on him [fat joe] ....if thats how yall feel handle business...but beyond that its silly....

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

For those of yall thinkin u missed something cuz trampindahood edited his comments...u aint miss nuthin. As u can see no one quoted his comments. He basically stayed up all night to take punishment. All he did was ride fat joe sack while i disprespected his manhood...ne1 that was on last nite can vouch 4 that. Neway...me and my G in the Caddy headin 2 Dykman rite now. I still aint see 1 new response or a pm from Da tramp. Imma be in the area til about 9 2nite...if this N' eva muster up the courage to scrap, i will be glad 2 meetup and put a ACG footprint on his cheek. Im only movin wit 1 of my dykman dudes...u will kno him by face. He just comin 2 make sure u or ya people dont get out of pocket...and i dont pound u into a coma. And u kno dam well that location is a hot block. Lets take it to the 200s...Holla back maricon

Them's fighting words!
laugh.gif
I swear this is comedy, ABH goin...

istockphoto_2387391_poker_all_in.jpg

laugh.gif
... If you two really plan on making this happen, I'm more than willing to be the official witness. This is the first thread where I've read everyreply in a while
laugh.gif

Real talk _...I will wash you up in you own hood.

I been taking shots at you for like 3 years now
waiting for you to respond and give me a reason to use my goonies across the bridge.

Let me know whats good. PM me with them details ASAP.

What is this all about, you serious man? Why you wanna get at ninjahood so bad?

Did I miss something
nerd.gif

Haze a funny dude...

Son.....you not successful tho my _.
laugh.gif

You a dojer for a wack clothing label....you pawned your shines to put minutes on your boost...dusthead is roughing you up with Civil War relics...you air-drying you laundry in your moms apartment...your room look like Bubs crib off the Wire...you the fake jewelry master...shall I continue
laugh.gif

All jokes aside..I really am a hater.

You might be a cool dude off the net but you come off kinda lame on NT.
� Im not even gonna get into the money discussion. My pockets looking like Luther Vandross in 83 _...FAT. Im sitting up in the sky right now looking at the empire state building blink and playing with my Heckler....you in a basement somewhere listening to rats chew on your empty air max bozes....cut it out.

Real talk though...its all jokes fam.

You just irk me and I had to get that off my chest....continue if you please.

laugh.gif
...like when Millz ****'ed on Ness whole lifestyle, then said hegon shake his hand afterwards...

The _ Hood aint hit u wit that cross street yet ABH?
Homey sed all day on 182nd.
Hope somebody got a cam for this.

Originally Posted by dreClark

"And after I embarrass ness Im'a shake his hand Ya know?"

That whole verse was sooooo disrespectful.....
smh.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
yo there was no coming back from that...i actually felt bad forNess...he's lucky that verse was basically unairable
laugh.gif
i know theday it leaked on the net he shed a tear

This N' is just a disgrace to my city. He the embodiment of everything I hate and his face is built like an everlast speedbag...

lol......ite mister 3 years man, i told you where imma be at....
happy.gif

i really do hope one of you have a camera

Damn I slept on this post lastnight . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gettin kinda out of hand in here . . . The good brotha NinjaHood is prolly lookin for a ratchet,razor, bat, or pipe right about now . . . Besides that, I just wanna see the footage. My man Haze sound like he ready to body sumthin . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom