Status
Not open for further replies.
i woke up, quoted some replies, had some things to say
...and wth do i see?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
no words.

Nah ive seen Joe in the streets myself i forgot what part i was in we was in this lil small behin shop too. im talkin i was foot away from son. fat joe def bein the steets he the first one always talkin about how he is an 50 roll with cops n all. i aint sayin he superthug either but son been in the game n never beenrobbed an all that he be out in the city. yall dudes frontin on dude.

laugh.gif
Ninjahood we need updates like "he just showed up and threw a punch, round 2 in another 30 seconds" I want some real-time ESPN Gamecast type!%+*

Damn this sh.. really about to go down from the way these two cats is talking.

Chill son it's not that serious man.

I have a feeling there is/was something else between you two besides this one e-argument.

Yo this dude abeautifulhaze is blowing on some piff and listening to Life After Death's standout tracks, that's a deadly combination because of thestate it puts you in, on his way to Washington Heights to put in some work:lol:.

But, ya'll chill out or one of ya'll be the bigger man and fall back/back down until this situation sizzle's out.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

laugh.gif
Ninjahood we need updates like "he just showed up and threw a punch, round 2 in another 30 seconds" I want some real-time ESPN Gamecast type !%+*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Damn I slept on this post lastnight . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gettin kinda out of hand in here . . . The good brotha NinjaHood is prolly lookin for a ratchet, razor, bat, or pipe right about now . . . Besides that, I just wanna see the footage. My man Haze sound like he ready to body sumthin . . .

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ this _ talking about "gettin kinda outta hand in here"...that's when you know it's outta hand.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Wagers anyone?? . . .

I got 50 on Haze (pun intended) . . . Who wanna lose some money??

smh.gif
I don't even know what to make of this...
ohwell.gif

*hugs a tree*

Haven't heard from these two for a minute now.

Ya'll think they scrapped and got sent to the bookings or something.

I know some NT'ers got to be by were they about to knuckle up at.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

laugh.gif
Ninjahood we need updates like "he just showed up and threw a punch, round 2 in another 30 seconds" I want some real-time ESPN Gamecast type !%+*
[ninjahood response] he threw da punch....da punch missed.....[/ninjahood response]

roll.gif

the armpit of NT never ceases to amaze me.....this thread is great...easily #2 on the best I've seen in the music forum (ya'll know what #1 is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom