Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Come Thursday night I'mma be out of this thread for my own good.

giphy.gif

I work Thursday night so that's a no-go for me.

But I'll likely see the earliest possible show on Friday. I work at 3 and there's a 12:45 IMAX showing that I wouldn't be able to see and then get to work. So either I see a non-IMAX showing or I get there at 9:30 AM 
laugh.gif
 I've seen early movies all the time, but like 10:30-11... not 9:30 

I work Thursday night so that's a no-go for me.

But I'll likely see the earliest possible show on Friday. I work at 3 and there's a 12:45 IMAX showing that I wouldn't be able to see and then get to work. So either I see a non-IMAX showing or I get there at 9:30 AM :lol:  I've seen early movies all the time, but like 10:30-11... not 9:30 

I am off Friday and seeing it with friends at 830pm and doing happy hour before

so tempted to see the 10am showing and just not tell anyone, I would be fine seeing it twice in a day

That's the way to do it. I've seen movies by myself all the time because I don't want to wait for friends or my brothers to have the free time to see it. And I always keep it to myself because then they'd be like "Oh well let's just see something else" I have no qualms about seeing a movie multiple times.

That's the way to do it. I've seen movies by myself all the time because I don't want to wait for friends or my brothers to have the free time to see it. And I always keep it to myself because then they'd be like "Oh well let's just see something else" I have no qualms about seeing a movie multiple times.

I saw Austin Powers 2 three times the day it came out :lol:

Any news on the story of how Lucas Black's (Sean) character is going to fit into Fast 7? Or you guys think his character would just show up in the end? :nerd:

-Drew

I'm going with them revisiting the scene where Vin pulls up to him at the end of TD and they take it from there

Yeah. I just heard that he's supposedly signed for 3 more movies of the F&F series. Looks like the story may revolve around him probably.

If the last scene is as sad as they say it's safe to assume ja rule is somehow involved

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-Drew

Ugh... that new Brian centric trailer with Dom talking about "no matter where you are, a quarter mile away or a half mile away..." I got chills.

I'm going to cry in a Fast and the Furious movie.

I'm still not emotionally ready to grasp the thought of it coming to an end, I will be carrying a pack of tissues with me :frown:

Last edited:
Pretty amped about this. Feels like waiting for Jordans to drop on a Saturday as a kid in high school in the early 2000s.

Will be bringing da Evo to do a vta BOV salute :pimp:

Ugh... that new Brian centric trailer with Dom talking about "no matter where you are, a quarter mile away or a half mile away..." I got chills.

I'm going to cry in a Fast and the Furious movie.

Come on. We've all known we watchin this film with onions in our pockets. :lol:

Less than 48 hours to go. :pimp: :frown:

Got my tix for 7pm Thursday in Century City. Wanted IMAX but the gf had 2 gold tickets so we got them almost for free.

Back
Top Bottom