Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Daaam never been so excited. This is like when first one came out and I was young and so excited to see it. It's come full circle now :frown:

crazy that I have seen every FF at the same theater

still remember going to see The Fast and the Furious and not expecting that kind of crowd, it was sold out and I knew this series was a hit

just bought my 10pm showing
pimp.gif
frown.gif

PIcked up my tickets last night for the 8:30 show tomorrow night for me and the family. Thank God my job sells AMC tickets at discount which saved me $20.

Have to wash my whip and shine it up for this one, when I hit the theaters every car guy will be out, and the parking will look like a ricers wet dream lol

Last edited:
Have to wash my whip and shine it up for this one, when I hit the theaters every car guy will be out, and the parking will look like a ricers wet dream lol

Not gonna front when I left the house and it's finally spring weather out here in Philly, first thing I said was gotta get the whip washed and shined :lol:

Speaking of, do we need to stay til the end of the credits, or is the movie over over once the credits roll? :nerd:

I don't want to know what the end scene is, if there is one, just, is there one to wait for?

Speaking of, do we need to stay til the end of the credits, or is the movie over over once the credits roll? :nerd:

I don't want to know what the end scene is, if there is one, just, is there one to wait for?

final scene is the final scene.

I REALLY don't wan to wake up at like 9am to catch this 9:30am IMAX showing, but I also don't want to see it in a standard theater either 
laugh.gif

as much as i wanna see this i just hate going to the movies i rather watch it at my crib instead

look like i will be waiting 

Back
Top Bottom