Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I remember after the crash their was rumor's that the two didn't actually like each other. Then this video surfaced and I knew it was ********

Paul Walker acting like vin diesel:

^
It might've been in this thread or another movie thread where someone was posting that the two weren't close at all and it seemed weird to me.

^
It might've been in this thread or another movie thread where someone was posting that the two weren't close at all and it seemed weird to me.
Even if they really weren't close at all (which makes a lot of sense), Vin had to do the necessary PR.

It seemed his death impacted Tyrese the most (check the BTS/bloopers of 2F2F).

I don't think it's that they weren't close, they just lived different styles of life outside being on set

I remember after the crash their was rumor's that the two didn't actually like each other. Then this video surfaced and I knew it was ********

Cracked me up. 
roll.gif
 Diesel Time! 

Stoked for this movie. RIP PW
tired.gif

Vin Named his newborn baby girl Pauline, I would say they were close...

***** this movie bruhs....I'm not ready

Like 12-13 days away....... :frown:

So much of me is beyond excited, and so much of me is beyond hurting. I dont' know if I want more, or want it to be over, or what. It's just....different. |I

This one was the best. Straight racism throughout :lol:

reviews are great for F7 :pimp:

RottenTomato caps :rolleyes

I found myself unexpectedly shedding a tear at the film's perfectly judged, sunbathed, final fade to white.

The final shot could not be more perfect. Tears will be shed.

Furious 7 hits every note that it must to satisfy fans and effectively pay tribute to Walker in his final on-screen performance

"Furious 7" isn't so much goodbye as it is merely the end of something.

86% on RT so far... I would see it regardless of the reviews, but it's still good to see them being so positive.

Tyrese and Luda were both on Breakfast Club today. Luda said that he saw the premier in ATL and was crying at the end and promised that dudes will be crying for sure.

It's crazy how close they were. Tyrese and Luda were on the show individually and said that they were both close to Paul. Apparently during the Justin Bieber roast, jokes were made about Paul and his unfortunate death. Luda said he almost lost it since he was there. Tyrese said he would've flipped out if he was there. This leads me to thinking that there was no way they could've done a song together right now without breaking down. I mean Tyrese is gearing up for an album so I'm sure the opportunity was talked about.

Can't wait til Saturday, dudes.

Tyrese and Luda were both on Breakfast Club today. Luda said that he saw the premier in ATL and was crying at the end and promised that dudes will be crying for sure.

It's crazy how close they were. Tyrese and Luda were on the show individually and said that they were both close to Paul. Apparently during the Justin Bieber roast, jokes were made about Paul and his unfortunate death. Luda said he almost lost it since he was there. Tyrese said he would've flipped out if he was there. This leads me to thinking that there was no way they could've done a song together right now without breaking down. I mean Tyrese is gearing up for an album so I'm sure the opportunity was talked about.

Can't wait til Saturday, dudes.

Wait for it...............

They were family...

Fastbros, there's gonna be a rock bottom in this film.

I can't be the only one excited to see that!!

Back
Top Bottom