Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Besides the overly obnoxious "action" stunts, I enjoyed the movie. They have done a very good job wrapping everything together and tying up loose ends.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a FF/Expendables collaboration by the 9th film the way things are going.

went to go see the movie Friday around 8 and all shows for the night were sold out. Went back Saturday huge lines, fell asleep through the movie but caught the ending :smokin

After seeing the ending credit scene, i had to go back and watch Tokyo Drift again to make sense out of it. Now i totally understand how it all ties together

Man am I the only one who things Citgo by Chief Keef would be amazing as the theme for FF7 primarily the Tokyo Scenes :nerd:

Sadly, I knew about Statham in advance. I was looking for info on the movie he's shooting in New Orleans right now called "Heat" and stumbled on "pre-production, fast 7, Ian Shaw" and was like :rolleyes at myself.

Movie was awesome though. Ridiculous stunts and everything. Props to my man Vin for bringing this series back to life.

- Vin Diesels says 7 will start off in LA, then a bit in Tokyo, then off to the Middle East.

niiice. hope to see some of dat crazy arab drifting :x :smokin
That's whats up!

... and please, oh please, BRING BACK THE RACING. I miss the cars, the street racing, the ridiculous gear shifting and nos, thats what made it iconic.

They're not bringing back the racing... 5 and 6 were huge successes and they intentionally moved away from racing.

Personally, I think they're still respecting the racing element by featuring a lot of chases and great cars, that's as good of a compromise as we should expect.

my guess would be that, they start off with FF7 having a drag scene. Dom beats Brian, and then gets the "call" then ends up in Tokyo next to Lewis Black's character a la TD

After seeing the ending credit scene, i had to go back and watch Tokyo Drift again to make sense out of it. Now i totally understand how it all ties together
I was looking for Tokyo Drift on Netflix right after too :lol:

:lol: Me too. Popped in the dvd when I got home. I had to see the scene where Han got t-boned. There were two person checking up on the passenger (same side that Statham came out from).

Im just wondering how Han ties into the whole "stealing" from the Yazuka story line. Dude is a millionaire hanging out with high school kids in Tokyo Drift. I hope they explain that.

Im just wondering how Han ties into the whole "stealing" from the Yazuka story line. Dude is a millionaire hanging out with high school kids in Tokyo Drift. I hope they explain that.

but he pretty much lost the one thing he wanted to live for so I think that really explains it

I think that them wanting to go "home" or "settle down" meant they wanted their lives back or go back to how it used to be.

Do they say what his money situation was in 6? They've been travelling a lot, he could have blown through a lot of his cash.... or he could just not care since he lost his girl.

Movie was stupendously good!!! So much entertainment and excitement packed into one flick, loved every second of it.

When Dom jumped across the bridge to save Letty though I lost it that scene was too much :lol:

And I was very sad to see Giselle go, she was so bad :frown:

As soon as I saw Jason Statham, I thought they were bringing in his character from "The Transporter" :lol:

I liked the scene where the Elf-looking chick on Shaw's team double-backed and winked at Paul Walker's character after demolishing his ride. Swag :pimp:

Last edited:
I hope Fast7 ties into a prequel to Stathem's Crank.  
roll.gif

I was looking for Tokyo Drift on Netflix right after too :lol:

:lol: Me too. Popped in the dvd when I got home. I had to see the scene where Han got t-boned. There were two person checking up on the passenger (same side that Statham came out from).

:nerd:

Yup. These guys had to fix Hans death, because he was obviously a popular character. And we saw him die. An the time table certainly passed with the rides they had them to now. What better way to fix that mess then have Statham avenge his brother while also fixing TD.

Back
Top Bottom