Fans Talking Crazy When Their Team Win Or Become Good. Unaprecciation

Ive been a Heat fan since the 03 draft, didnt jump on the Wade train, although his hype was much lower then Melo and Bron, but I felt strongly each season throughout. With everyone thinking now we will win the championship from gaining Bron and *kanye shrug* Bosh, it just goes to show people werent really fans because I felt our crew was already good enough to be a contender, because Im a fan, not a wagon rider..oh well. Dumb song.

I didn't even read a single post in this thread but I would still put my entire sneaker collection on the notion that there are at least 40% of posts pertaining to Knicks' fans regarding this topic..Haters
30t6p3b.gif

I didn't even read a single post in this thread but I would still put my entire sneaker collection on the notion that there are at least 40% of posts pertaining to Knicks' fans regarding this topic..Haters
30t6p3b.gif

you should here the talk in the DC area when anything positive happens to the ********. like winning the nfc east after beating dallas week 1 this year.

also ******** get so hped when they beat dallas. they treat the games like the superbowl

you should here the talk in the DC area when anything positive happens to the ********. like winning the nfc east after beating dallas week 1 this year.

also ******** get so hped when they beat dallas. they treat the games like the superbowl

Back
Top Bottom