Fans Talking Crazy When Their Team Win Or Become Good. Unaprecciation

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Man E

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

My dude wouldn't slap someone playing hot hands.
laugh.gif

Before i start the roast. 

Is this you http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1646010068

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
When did KLJ move to Toronto and become hood?
laugh.gif
 I figured it wasn't. I guess he's black. 
Either way, he's a cornball. 

Says the lame who went looking for me on facebook. Tell you about this digital age
laugh.gif

Anyways... Pr0p you know I'm like a 2nd cousin/kramer (non racist) to y'all thread broski
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cause i'm supposed to go to chicago and look for you in the yellow pages? Relax. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

My dude wouldn't slap someone playing hot hands.
laugh.gif

Before i start the roast. 

Is this you http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1646010068

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
When did KLJ move to Toronto and become hood?
laugh.gif
 I figured it wasn't. I guess he's black. 
Either way, he's a cornball. 

Says the lame who went looking for me on facebook. Tell you about this digital age
laugh.gif

Anyways... Pr0p you know I'm like a 2nd cousin/kramer (non racist) to y'all thread broski
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cause i'm supposed to go to chicago and look for you in the yellow pages? Relax. 

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Really? the majority of our fans? I know every fan base has a few that make wild statements... But yall go into the knicks thread and the majority of us have common sense and actually aren't talking out of our $*@....

Knick fans are always hated, I do not know why, maybe its just easy since we were trash for about a decade. But it's whatever it aint stoppin me...

Knicks Vs. Bulls in the playoffs....
Exactly. And I actually never see any Knicks fans talking crazy unless it's an obvious troll attempt. That still shouldn't cause the standardization.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Really? the majority of our fans? I know every fan base has a few that make wild statements... But yall go into the knicks thread and the majority of us have common sense and actually aren't talking out of our $*@....

Knick fans are always hated, I do not know why, maybe its just easy since we were trash for about a decade. But it's whatever it aint stoppin me...

Knicks Vs. Bulls in the playoffs....
Exactly. And I actually never see any Knicks fans talking crazy unless it's an obvious troll attempt. That still shouldn't cause the standardization.
eyes.gif

Man E wrote:
Shut up, seriously you have been trailing me in every thread. Get off.  
Who is we? You and yourself, if you don't like what i write then block me.

This is a forum, and this is the sports section, there's gonna be a competitiveness nature to it and fans are gonna root for their team and scorn others. If you can't handle being categorized with me then i feel sorry for you. Baby. 

110xaxg.jpg

Man E wrote:

This is a forum, and this is the sports section, there's gonna be a competitiveness nature to it and fans are gonna root for their team and scorn others. If you can't handle being categorized with me then i feel sorry for you. Baby. 

110xaxg.jpg

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Man E wrote:

110xaxg.jpg

And here we go......

Man E wrote:

110xaxg.jpg

And here we go......

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Man E wrote:

110xaxg.jpg
And here we go......

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Man E wrote:

110xaxg.jpg
And here we go......

%*@% y'all on? It's a random picture I posted...son is obviously furious @ me so maybe it cheers him up a bit.
frown.gif

He still needs the hammer tho'.

%*@% y'all on? It's a random picture I posted...son is obviously furious @ me so maybe it cheers him up a bit.
frown.gif

He still needs the hammer tho'.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Bulls....
Cowboys....
Nationals>>>>> than your teams

that is all
tongue.gif

Co-sign on the first two
pimp.gif
But that's part of being a fan when your team is winning on a consistent basis...you talk trash. Same as if you playing ya boy on Madden and he beat ya %%! about 10 times in a row...that one win you get gone spark alot of trash talk.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Bulls....
Cowboys....
Nationals>>>>> than your teams

that is all
tongue.gif

Co-sign on the first two
pimp.gif
But that's part of being a fan when your team is winning on a consistent basis...you talk trash. Same as if you playing ya boy on Madden and he beat ya %%! about 10 times in a row...that one win you get gone spark alot of trash talk.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by knightngale

Spurs fans act like their team has had success on par with the Lakers or Celtics
Since the 90's, they have been on par with the Lakers. C's title in 08 was their first in 22 years.

Got em.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by knightngale

Spurs fans act like their team has had success on par with the Lakers or Celtics
Since the 90's, they have been on par with the Lakers. C's title in 08 was their first in 22 years.

Got em.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Ive been a Heat fan since the 03 draft, didnt jump on the Wade train, although his hype was much lower then Melo and Bron, but I felt strongly each season throughout. With everyone thinking now we will win the championship from gaining Bron and *kanye shrug* Bosh, it just goes to show people werent really fans because I felt our crew was already good enough to be a contender, because Im a fan, not a wagon rider..oh well. Dumb song.

Back
Top Bottom