Fans Talking Crazy When Their Team Win Or Become Good. Unaprecciation

Some people care about sports waay to much.

Fans have and always will talk junk whether their team is good or not thats just the way it is.

OP is most likely a hater of whatever team inspired him to make this thread, and seein them get back to a level of respectability just kills him.

Fans have and always will talk junk whether their team is good or not thats just the way it is.

OP is most likely a hater of whatever team inspired him to make this thread, and seein them get back to a level of respectability just kills him.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I love those types....I lick their tears of sadness with joy...Oh the Bulls suck huh? *o3 Baby Bulls huh? *o6 One of the best teams in the East *2011 !!!! mmmm those tears are delicious! Don't come back now!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I love those types....I lick their tears of sadness with joy...Oh the Bulls suck huh? *o3 Baby Bulls huh? *o6 One of the best teams in the East *2011 !!!! mmmm those tears are delicious! Don't come back now!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Spurs fans act like their team has had success on par with the Lakers or Celtics
Since the 90's, they have been on par with the Lakers. C's title in 08 was their first in 22 years.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Spurs fans act like their team has had success on par with the Lakers or Celtics
Since the 90's, they have been on par with the Lakers. C's title in 08 was their first in 22 years.

Really? the majority of our fans? I know every fan base has a few that make wild statements... But yall go into the knicks thread and the majority of us have common sense and actually aren't talking out of our $*@....

Knick fans are always hated, I do not know why, maybe its just easy since we were trash for about a decade. But it's whatever it aint stoppin me...

Knicks Vs. Bulls in the playoffs....

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Man E

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Knicks fans have been out of control. I can't imagine what it'd be like if they were actually good.

Not all of you, just a large amount
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
we humble after a decade of misery...give us a break

You. Sir. Are. A. Liar

If anything I can honor the NYK's because they've been boisterous since day one, even though they have no reason to be.
laugh.gif
I would slap you in real life. 
Knick-Hater.
Cake that dude though.

Knicks winning the 'chip this year. Landry Fields ROTY. Melo & Amar'e co-MVPs. Chauncey wins his second Finals MVP. Turiaf with the 6th Man award. Donnie Walsh for Executive of the Year.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Man E

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Knicks fans have been out of control. I can't imagine what it'd be like if they were actually good.

Not all of you, just a large amount
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
we humble after a decade of misery...give us a break

You. Sir. Are. A. Liar

If anything I can honor the NYK's because they've been boisterous since day one, even though they have no reason to be.
laugh.gif
I would slap you in real life. 
Knick-Hater.
Cake that dude though.

Knicks winning the 'chip this year. Landry Fields ROTY. Melo & Amar'e co-MVPs. Chauncey wins his second Finals MVP. Turiaf with the 6th Man award. Donnie Walsh for Executive of the Year.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really? the majority of our fans? I know every fan base has a few that make wild statements... But yall go into the knicks thread and the majority of us have common sense and actually aren't talking out of our $*@....

Knick fans are always hated, I do not know why, maybe its just easy since we were trash for about a decade. But it's whatever it aint stoppin me...

Knicks Vs. Bulls in the playoffs....

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Ska, you have our permission to drop the hammer on Man E. We won't miss him.

Shut up, seriously you have been trailing me in every thread. Get off.  
Who is we? You and yourself, if you don't like what i write then block me.

This is a forum, and this is the sports section, there's gonna be a competitiveness nature to it and fans are gonna root for their team and scorn others. If you can't handle being categorized with me then i feel sorry for you. Baby. 

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Ska, you have our permission to drop the hammer on Man E. We won't miss him.

Shut up, seriously you have been trailing me in every thread. Get off.  
Who is we? You and yourself, if you don't like what i write then block me.

This is a forum, and this is the sports section, there's gonna be a competitiveness nature to it and fans are gonna root for their team and scorn others. If you can't handle being categorized with me then i feel sorry for you. Baby. 

Back
Top Bottom