FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Lmaoooo I'll take the AJ Green fanduel points :rofl: :rofl:

BMarsh
Ty
AJ Green!!!!

Eli smfh im still in a money position but damn eli sucks

:lol: my dumb*** thought Cecil SHorts would do some work :smh: I'm winning in 3 of mine currently but only 1 should be locked up for me if Ellington gets 4 pts :lol: dude in second has Peyton, and Demariyus :x :x :x I'm done with big tourneys though 3 person, 5 person and h2h are the way to play this

Won a 20 team league on my first time trying this thing. It was a free league but I'll put some money in next week.

I'm in that big 80K Sun Kickoff Tourny and I'm currently 247 of 8928. Need Wright to have a career night tonight...lol

I haven't done a h2h yet. How do those work?
Think its just like a regular fantasy week 1v1 and depending on the entry amount you get the pot entered less the % taken by fanduel.

Speaking of which... MANNNN I wish I invented Fanduel... Whoever did is making a KILLINGGGG.

soooooo glad i switched out eli at the last second for a couple of leagues. won every NFL league. lost every NBA league. Ended up even :smh:

going with this lineup tonight in a 3 man league, had a hard time deciding between jeff green, thad. young, or kawhi leonard... what do you guys think?

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]
Michael Carter-Williams

PHI  v SA
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]
Patrick Beverley

HOU  v TOR
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]
Arron Afflalo

ORL  @ BOS
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]
J.J. Redick

LAC  v MIN
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]
Luol Deng

CHI  v CLE
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]
Jeff Green

BOS  v ORL
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]
Paul Millsap

ATL  @ CHA
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]
Boris Diaw

SA  @ PHI
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]
Nikola Vucevic

ORL  @ BOS
[/td][/tr][/table]
also just read an article on how Pace Efficiency has a correlation on the total amount of fantasy points coming out of each game.. am i late on this? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
also just read an article on how Pace Efficiency has a correlation on the total amount of fantasy points coming out of each game.. am i late on this? :nerd:
going with this today…..

One of the most important things i look at. Teams with poor defenses and how high the game will be scored.

Last edited:
No more tourney's lol.

Going 50/50 or leagues from now on.

Tentative team for the week.

QB Case Keenum $6,600 OAK@HOU ✗
RB LeSean McCoy $8,700 WAS@PHI ✗
RB Andre Brown $6,500 GB@NYG ✗
WR Calvin Johnson $10,200 DET@PIT ✗
WR DeSean Jackson $7,900 WAS@PHI ✗
WR Pierre Garcon $7,900 WAS@PHI ✗
TE Vernon Davis $6,200 SF@NO ✗
K Garrett Hartley $5,100 SF@NO ✗
D Seattle Seahawks $5,900 MIN@SEA ✗

Thinking of value for the QB spot since the tops are going against the top Defenses. In this case, the WR's are stacked and I see Davis having a big game. Seahawks are a bargain IMO.

Thoughts?

Won some decent $ last night in the NBA. FInally back on track….

Btw only doing "late night" games now if there is a busy schedule

Back
Top Bottom