FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Dammit I was gonna do one this week... Too late since the TNF game is a wrap?
Nope not too late. You can do the Sunday and Monday game(s).
Cool Im gonna look when I get off work then.
pimp.gif

^ Yeah you're good. I almost never play in any leagues where you can pick players in Thursday night games.

I'll post my 3 teams later tonight. Busy with COD right now :lol:.

Changed my mind... Breaking it down a bit I think you're better off paying a few extra bucks for the QB that's typically a lock for 25+ points i.e. Brees at home or Peyton... well... anywhere.

Best values I see are Lacy and TY Hilton... Alshon and Decker are both big potential guys at a decent price.

I like Reggie more than Forte this week anyways so for 500 less thats perfect.

^^^^ just remember that you dont necessarily have to use all your cap all the time. the most expensive lineup is often NOT the best lineup.

I hear what you're sayin but it worked out that way for me... Really like that lineup.

I take it you get to see your opponents lineups after kickoff and rosters are locked?

I hear what you're sayin but it worked out that way for me... Really like that lineup.

I take it you get to see your opponents lineups after kickoff and rosters are locked?

Yep. Just make sure you're guys are good to go before the 1st game starts. You can edit ANYONE out once 1 game starts.

Need to make a lineup for the freeroll and just noticed this, but why in the hell is trent richardson still $7,500? :lol:

:wow: :wow: Kevin Love is a must play every damb time, 62 points?! lawd :x Sick I didn't put tony wroten in today, had a feeling he'd go off :smh:

[table][tr][td]QB[/td][td]
Eli Manning

NYG  v OAK
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]
Reggie Bush

DET  @ CHI
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]
Eddie Lacy

GB  v PHI
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]
Antonio Brown

PIT  v BUF
Eric Decker

DEN  @ SD
T.Y. Hilton

IND  v STL
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]
Jimmy Graham

NO  v DAL
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]K[/td][td]
Alex Henery

PHI  @ GB
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]D[/td][td]
Philadelphia Eagles

PHI  @ GB
[/td][/tr][/table]
thinking about going with this lineup, what do you guys think?

did some editing

Last edited:
Wasnt gonna make a lineup tonight, but said **** it. Made one last second was only able to get into 1 50/50 league because the rest didnt fill up :smh:

Coulda made good $ tonight its w.e though. I'll help you guys in the NBA as long as I get some help in the NFL :lol: even though most of my $ is from the NFL (i feel like it was all luck lol)

Wasnt gonna make a lineup tonight, but said **** it. Made one last second was only able to get into 1 50/50 league because the rest didnt fill up :smh:

Coulda made good $ tonight its w.e though. I'll help you guys in the NBA as long as I get some help in the NFL :lol: even though most of my $ is from the NFL (i feel like it was all luck lol)

:nerd:

post yours for tomorrow

This team is locked already. Agreed with Fraig that a QB that will put up 25+ points is worth a bit more some someone that your putting a "chance" on. Went with Brees here and with the old school FF rule of RB in a stud in McCoy and Lacy who has good value IMO. I think Hilton has good value as do the rest of my WR's in Cruz and Allen. I see a shootout with Denver and Allen as being the only real WR threat. Again, stud TE, just so I know what I get from here.

My 2nd team that I can still edit. Rivers, as before I predict a shootout against Denver. With a cheaper QB I get more consistency with my WR's with Jackson and Brown, but less potential IMO. Stud TE again.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Last edited:
rollin with this for NFL, mightmake changes. Everyone has TY Hilton, i'm not gonna role with him this week. Feel like he'll disappoint. I'll make another one with him in it though, just because lol.

Last edited:

:nerd:

post yours for tomorrow

This please!

Back
Top Bottom