FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Here's my 3 teams for this week. All $10 entries. The 60k cap is for a 7500 person tourney. The other 2 are for 10 person leagues.

As you can see I'm "hoping" Jake Locker can cook against the Jags :lol:. As usual Eddie Lacy is pretty much a must-buy given his past 5 games and his stupid low price. Andre Johnson is also a great value.

Keep posting your lineups and I'll reap the benefits :pimp: :pimp:
yes pleasee, you and @RoOk
 have been helping me win some H2H entries with some NBA line ups! :pimp:
[/quote

Haha no prob fam. Been in a slump since tuesday doing NBA. Im going to stick to nights when there are like only 3-4 games or so. Because whenever most of the league is playing, its wayy to many things to goes wrong lol. Think you have a great team and you end up sucking because Cp3 or Batum has a subpar night while MKG or Jameer Nelson goes off for someone else lol

Andre Johnson is a good value pick. Hopefully Patrick Patterson doesn't lock him up.

What do u guys think between Bush and Forte?

Andre Johnson is a good value pick. Hopefully Patrick Patterson doesn't lock him up.

What do u guys think between Bush and Forte?
i personally like Bush just because he's cheaper and i feel with Jay Cutler coming back earlier then predicted their offense is going to be out of rhythm.

What are some lineups are you guy's rolling with for NBA tonight?

What Saints/Cowboys players should I look to take? I at least want one player from each team. Game will likely be high scoring.

Woodhead or Bernard for my 2nd RB? (Lacy is my first)

Last edited:
what's some good cheap valuable defenses to play tomorrow? I been picking Colts for all my teams :lol:

Heres my NBA lineup. Play at your own risk. I have aboslutely no confidence in it at all :lol:

Mine is looking like

PG: Wolters, Isiah Thomas
SG: Evan Turner, Aron Afflalo
SF: Chandler Parsons, Thaedus Young
PF: Paul Milsap, Tristan Thompson
C: Demarcus Cousins

what's some good cheap valuable defenses to play tomorrow? I been picking Colts for all my teams :lol:
The Raiders are a sneaky pick. Going up against the New York Turnover Machines.

What Saints/Cowboys players should I look to take? I at least want one player from each team. Game will likely be high scoring.

Woodhead or Bernard for my 2nd RB? (Lacy is my first)
Gotta go Graham for the Saints if your budget allows it. Terrance Williams is probably cheap and could put up some nice numbers. He's a little boom or bust though. 2nd question is a little tough. I'd probably go with Woodhead though. Bernard is banged up and going up against the stingiest run D in the league.

Kenny Stills against the Cowboys D could go off and hes crazy cheap.

I switched out Lance Moore for Cecil Shorts and Gonzalez for Tim Wright. Hope that pans out...

Last edited:
WOW :wow: Demarcus Cousins you are my savior :lol: was down by 20 something with him having the second half to go...BULLY! woke up with a W :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom