FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Adam Himmelsbach ‏@AdamHimmelsbach 26s27 seconds ago

Marcus Smart and Evan Turner, Avery Bradley, Bass, Sully will start for Celtics. "It's about finding groups that play well."

Adam Himmelsbach ‏@
AdamHimmelsbach 26s27 seconds ago

Marcus Smart and Evan Turner,
Avery Bradley,
Bass,
Sully will start for Celtics.
"
It'
s about finding groups that play well.
"

:smokin Thanks for the update man.

I think its gonna be a Bass vs Melo matchup...  think this may take away from his rebounding and overall offensive game (Bass)? 

Adam Himmelsbach ‏@
AdamHimmelsbach 26s27 seconds ago

Marcus Smart and Evan Turner,
Avery Bradley,
Bass,
Sully will start for Celtics.
"
It'
s about finding groups that play well.
"
that solidified my DK line up

Smart
Thompson
Mbah a Moute
Jason Smith
Cousins
Afflalo
Bass
Whiteside

I think its gonna be a Bass vs Melo matchup...  think this may take away from his rebounding and overall offensive game (Bass)? 
They been going with Calderon, Galloway, Melo, J. Smith, Amundson

Will be Turner/Bradley vs Galloway/Melo on the wings

Try to get a piece of the late night game, GSW vs Sac, highest o/u by far and there's nothing worse than watching your winnings go down with no one in.

-Lineup note: Coach Erik Spoelstra said Deng’s minutes may be limited a bit on Tuesday.

Last edited:
On VICTIV, do you think it would be stupid to put Mbah a moute, Grant, and Covington in the same lineup?

Try to get a piece of the late night game, GSW vs Sac, highest o/u by far and there's nothing worse than watching your winnings go down with no one in.

-Lineup note:
Coach Erik Spoelstra said Deng’s minutes may be limited a bit on Tuesday.
would u go McLemore or Meeks?

Quote:
would u go McLemore or Meeks?
I got 2 L/Us (one with whiteside, one with Boogie). Then I'm getting in at least  one of these guys: Curry, Klay, Draymond, Gay, Collison.

As of now, got 3 guys from that game in each L/U.

Last edited:
[h2]  [/h2]
LINEUP
[table][tr][td]POS[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]SALARY[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Marcus Smart[/td][td]Bos@NY[/td][td]17.3[/td][td]$3,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Klay Thompson  [/td][td]GS@Sac[/td][td]36.6[/td][td]$8,500[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony  [/td][td]Bos@NY[/td][td]39.7[/td][td]$8,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Jason Smith[/td][td]Bos@NY[/td][td]15.1[/td][td]$4,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]DeMarcus Cousins
 Q
[/td][td]GS@Sac[/td][td]49.4[/td][td]$10,500[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Avery Bradley
 Q
[/td][td]Bos@NY[/td][td]20.8[/td][td]$4,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]L. Richard Mb...[/td][td]Den@Phi[/td][td]20.6[/td][td]$4,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Robert Covington  [/td][td]Den@Phi[/td][td]24.6[/td][td]$5,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom