FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

[h2]  [/h2]
LINEUP
[table][tr][td]POS[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]SALARY[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Marcus Smart[/td][td]Bos@NY[/td][td]17.3[/td][td]$3,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Klay Thompson  [/td][td]GS@Sac[/td][td]36.6[/td][td]$8,500[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony  [/td][td]Bos@NY[/td][td]39.7[/td][td]$8,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Jason Smith[/td][td]Bos@NY[/td][td]15.1[/td][td]$4,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]DeMarcus Cousins
 Q
[/td][td]GS@Sac[/td][td]49.4[/td][td]$10,500[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Avery Bradley
 Q
[/td][td]Bos@NY[/td][td]20.8[/td][td]$4,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]L. Richard Mb...[/td][td]Den@Phi[/td][td]20.6[/td][td]$4,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Robert Covington  [/td][td]Den@Phi[/td][td]24.6[/td][td]$5,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
Thoughts?
I would feel more comfortable putting my big $ guys as PGs, Curry, Collison, DJ, Lillard etc. (depending on their prices). Klay/Melo don't get as many peripherals. You can switch bradley over to SG, Cov over to SF and have a guard/util spot open. Need a DK guy to chime in here

Last edited:
If you're going with Klay, you gotta hope that Corbin sticks Stauskas on him again :lol: I'd try and stack Curry and Klay. I think it'll be a close game in Sacramento.

I would feel more comfortable putting my big $ guys as PGs, Curry, Collison, DJ, Lillard etc. (depending on their prices). Klay/Melo don't get as many peripherals. You can switch bradley over to SG, Cov over to SF and have a guard/util spot open. Need a DK guy to chime in here
I concur. Ditch melo and klay, go cheap at sg and get more a star on a better team instead of melo. Game willl most likely be low scoring. Collison seems like a good play tonight

I'm locked.

Goodluck to all 
devil.gif

What ever happened to cutting MCW's minutes? Dude's gonna be out there the whole game.

Nuggets comeback would be 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom