FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

[table][tr][td]POS[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]SALARY[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Mario Chalmers[/td][td]Dal@Mia[/td][td]23.4[/td][td]$4,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Eric Gordon[/td][td]LAC@NO[/td][td]23.1[/td][td]$5,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Matt Barnes  [/td][td]LAC@NO[/td][td]19.7[/td][td]$4,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Ryan Anderson  [/td][td]LAC@NO[/td][td]25.1[/td][td]$5,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Chris Bosh[/td][td]Dal@Mia[/td][td]36.9[/td][td]$7,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jamal Crawford[/td][td]LAC@NO[/td][td]24.8[/td][td]$5,300[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Blake Griffin[/td][td]LAC@NO[/td][td]41.8[/td][td]$9,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Hassan Whiteside[/td][td]Dal@Mia[/td][td]22.7[/td][td]$6,400[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
my lineup for the DK turbo.

didn't put much thought into it. Just going for high upside.

Definitely have Lillard in a line up :smokin

My DK line up

Chalmers
JR Smith
Gay
Thad Young
Bosh
Kevin Martin
Noel
MCW

Last edited:
I think I have my two tourney lineups set. Any advice would be appreciated! A fair amount on the line prize wise :lol:

Rondo
DeRozan
Batum
Motiejunas
Cousins
Thomas
Covington
Martin

Irving
Ellis
Ingles
Young
Zeller
Lillard
Noel
Martin

Thoughts?

Greivis Vasqeuz might be worth a look at...  Against BKN..  BKN backup point Darius Morris atm...  I think Vasquez can cover against him

I think I have my two tourney lineups set. Any advice would be appreciated! A fair amount on the line prize wise :lol:

Rondo
DeRozan
Batum
Motiejunas
Cousins
Thomas
Covington
Martin

Irving
Ellis
Ingles
Young
Zeller
Lillard
Noel
Martin

Thoughts?

Only time I ever picked Rondo and only time I ever will was his revenge game against Boston.

Can't trust Batum either.

PG: S Curry,
PG: D Lillard,
SG: D DeRozan,
SG: J Crawford,
SF: J Ingles,
SF: T Prince,
PF: P Millsap,
PF: J Sullinger,
C: H Whiteside

or

Chalmers
Curry
Harden
Jamal C.
Prince
Joe Ingles
Donatas
Millsap
Whiteside

Something tells me I shouldn't have faith in Chalmers, I don't see him doing well against Rondo or Ellis at any time they meet.

Maybe we should make a new thread with definitions/guide on front page
Sorry :wow:.

Updated line up:

Stephen Curry

Damian Lillard

James Harden

Jamal Crawford

Joe Ingles

Tayshaun Prince

Jared Sullinger

Jakarr Sampson

Hassan Whiteside

My man love him some Prince
laugh.gif
ALL L/Us
laugh.gif
. Princes' agent over here

I actually don't like Prince, but he's played decent with the Celtics :lol:.

Damn...Now do I start Lavine and go for better PFs?!

I actually don't like Prince, but he's played decent with the Celtics
laugh.gif

He'll get the start and minutes in the 20s probably (they don't like playing him too much for one reason or another). I'd only play Lavine in tournaments

Last edited:
I actually don't like Prince, but he's played decent with the Celtics :lol: .

He'll get the start and minutes in the 20s probably (they don't like playing him too much for one reason or another). I'd only play Lavine in tournaments
I'm still only doing H2H since I'm still getting use to it...So I added Lavine, Harden, and some changes that didn't include Prince..

After all that's said and done, I had an open SF position and 3900..Guess who fits that position? :pimp: :pimp:...That's right, Prince :lol:.

I was about to say something about your love for Tayshaun Prince :lol:. I honestly forgot dude was even in the league, but I did check his stats and he surpassed his value the past 2 games :lol: :nerd:.

Hopefully we get word before 7 whether or not Bron is playing. I'm most likely still gonna roll with Kyrie even if he does.

Rolling with Sampson in my tourney lineup even though I'm not a huge fan :pimp:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom