FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

^ I hear ya :lol:

I think I'm just gonna pay up for Kyrie/Harden in one lineup. Maybe slide MCW into a tourney lineup.

Last edited:
Anyone like Millsap tonight? He's been on fire the past 3 games. Going against Aldridge tonight though.

^ Yeah I saw that too. Had the money to spend and wanted to see what everyone thought though. I'm probably gonna go with Favors.

^ Yeah I saw that too. Had the money to spend and wanted to see what everyone thought though. I'm probably gonna go with Favors.
I'm a Warrior fan, and I don't wanna sound like a homer, but Draymond Green does one hell of a job defending the PF position.

That's why I haven't taken Favors.

Current line up only includes

Curry
Harden (hesitant, he takes up so much cap space!)
Jamal Crawford
Hassan Whiteside

Would you guys take Klay over Harden to save 3k and spend on someone else?
it's Harden man...he'll feast regardless. He's in all my line ups tonight. Homer in me talking :lol:

Thompson had 12/3/4 last game vs Utah 2 weeks ago. But he's been playing insane lately

Last edited:
Precisely.

It's a toss up, but my dude has been playing god like lately. I just hope it wont be a blow out.

I'm not running with either PG/SG from the Heat, feel like they'll be turnover prone. Instead of Millsap, I'm going with Bosh.

Tentative line up, as always - unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Curry
Jarrett Jack
Klay
Jamal Crawford
Tayshaun Prince
Joe Ingles (worried he'll be bummy)
Donatas
Bosh
Whiteside

Last edited:
I'm a Warrior fan, and I don't wanna sound like a homer, but Draymond Green does one hell of a job defending the PF position.

That's why I haven't taken Favors.

Current line up only includes

Curry
Harden (hesitant, he takes up so much cap space!)
Jamal Crawford
Hassan Whiteside
According to Rotogrinders GS is middle of the pack when it comes to defending PFs. And over the last 3 weeks they're 23rd against them so I'm confident Favors will be able to come close to his value. Hopefully :lol:.

Anyone like Millsap tonight? He's been on fire the past 3 games. Going against Aldridge tonight though.
pay 3k less for Bosh if you're on FD

But Millsap been in his **** lately :smokin
$300 less :lol:. Had me scrambling to check on him. I'm not a huge fan of Bosh though, think he's priced too high.

Would you guys take Klay over Harden to save 3k and spend on someone else?
I have Thompson over Harden in my lineup. Can't go wrong with either one though imo.

Last edited:
Had my first bad night in a while on DK last night. :smh:

Flourishing on FD though got me feeling like Pdino. :lol: :pimp:

According to Rotogrinders GS is middle of the pack when it comes to defending PFs. And over the last 3 weeks they're 23rd against them so I'm confident Favors will be able to come close to his value. Hopefully :lol:.
$300 less :lol:. Had me scrambling to check on him. I'm not a huge fan of Bosh though, think he's priced too high.
I have Thompson over Harden in my lineup. Can't go wrong with either one though imo.

Yeah, Favors actually did good against us in his last game and they play in Utah so i'm rolling with him in one of my late games.

WHOA! Cousins is Kobe's replacement and NOT Lilliard in the all star game. I'm all about storylines and something tells me Lilliard will go OFF tonight and end ATL's streak.:smokin

stick stick Defending PF position may be that low because of David Lee :lol:...Draymond alone is one hell of a defender. Best of luck regardless!

I too, have doubts about Bosh, but I don't see anyone else really scoring.

Bosh usage goes thru the roof when Wade isn't playing. At his price, I'll take it. Dirk isn't the best defender and who else gonna score for Miami?

klay at 8800? you guys are bugging.

so much better value at SG than to spend that much but hey, what do i know

only SG I spend over 8500 for is Harden

Last edited:
klay at 8800? you guys are bugging.

so much better value at SG than to spend that much but hey, what do i know

only SG I spend over 8500 for is Harden
There's value all over the place tonight and not too many guys that will break the bank. Plus Klay has been on fire lately and Utah is 24th against SGs over the last 3 weeks.

SF is a relatively weak spot, would you guys say? Therefore, money shouldn't be spent there...Unless I'm missing something...

Open to criticism:

Chalmers
Curry
Harden
Jamal C.
Prince
Joe Ingles
Donatas
Millsap
Whiteside

Last edited:
Back