FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Pau tonight? He always plays big minutes but he's coming off of a double-OT game.

SF is a relatively weak spot, would you guys say? Therefore, money shouldn't be spent there...Unless I'm missing something...

Open to criticism:

Chalmers
Curry
Harden
Jamal C.
Prince
Joe Ingles
Donatas
Millsap
Whiteside
I feel u can do better at SF

SF is a relatively weak spot, would you guys say? Therefore, money shouldn't be spent there...Unless I'm missing something...

Open to criticism:

Chalmers
Curry
Harden
Jamal C.
Prince
Joe Ingles
Donatas
Millsap
Whiteside
Yeah, my SF position is weak, but that's how I would be able to afford everyone else :lol:.

I also don't see anyone really worth owning in SF, but feel free to let me know what's on your mind.

another one just incase davis actually plays

kyrie

chalmers

Crawford

derozan

Covington

draymond

bosh

Dmo

whiteside

this for 50/50 and the other one I put up earlier

Open to criticism:

Chalmers
Curry
Harden
Jamal C.
Prince
Joe Ingles
Donatas
Millsap
Whiteside
Yeah, my SF position is weak, but that's how I would be able to afford everyone else :lol:.

I also don't see anyone really worth owning in SF, but feel free to let me know what's on your mind.
Gay, Covington, Matt Barnes, Wiggins, Batum, McDaniels, Brewer

Last edited:
Kyrie

CP3 (going going, back back to NO NO)

Bledsoe

Crawford

PJ Tucker

Brewer

Mirotic (garbage minutes/tired legs, hope he gets a lot of burn)

Favors

Whitesiiiiiide

Any Sixer can hit their value on any given night :lol:. And playing against the TWolves makes it a little easier :lol:.

Last edited:
Put up 304 on draftkings last night, but of course i didn't put any money up. Just did the large free tourney and finished 14th.

Not liking the slate tonight at all

I don't ever see a reason to not play on a slate with 4 games or more, just use a low % of bankroll if you don't feel comfortable but you missing out on $ which is crazy in my opinion.

Even if I hate the slate of games on a particular night I still throw a buck or 2 into a tourney and then a few multiplier games.. Never know what can happen.

Last edited:
steebie j steebie j

Here's my reasoning to why I didn't choose those players, respectfully disagreeing:

Gay - His last string of games is all over the place, concerns me.
Covington - Sixers, enough said
Matt Barnes - I have definitely considered, but it looks like Ingles may have a bigger upside, that's just merely my opinion
Wiggins - With KMart back, his production will go down, making it seem "not worth it"
Batum - Ehh, never been a fan of him either - production fluctuates
McDaniels - Again, Sixers...But he has piqued my interest before
Brewer - Not bad.

With my concerns, I felt that I could spend more on assurance/consistency.

Last edited:
I'm loving the analysis and flourishing going on here
nthat.gif

If you don't know where to target for value, I'd look at the Philly/Minny game, not a lot of defense going on there. If your not feeling that game, look towards Miami with no Wade/Deng.

I'm a believer that Cousins/Lillard are going to go off tonight. Fade Mozgov for foul trouble.

-Kmarts price seems wrong on DK, I'd play him there

Picking Lillard in some tourney lineups just because, ****** from Oakland don't like being slighted.

Hawks might be the best team in the L so I'm going elsewhere in cash lineups.

I haven't put any substantial money into tourneys and what not in a good 2 months. I'm trying to slight my addiction. All i have been doing is putting a lineup in the free tourney and see how i do.

I'm thinking after the all-star break i'll get back in it formal. There is money to be made

I haven't put any substantial money into tourneys and what not in a good 2 months. I'm trying to slight my addiction. All i have been doing is putting a lineup in the free tourney and see how i do.

I'm thinking after the all-star break i'll get back in it formal. There is money to be made
Keep postin them linueps they 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom