FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

How much do yall factor in 4 games in 5 nights? Wizards and Pistons on that.

Would play the Suns but man that backcourt is a mess. Too sporadic.

^ Yeah I'm pretty sure they will. That blizzard was a joke. Only places who got hit badly was like Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

----

Marcus Smart is worth a look at $4.6k tonight. Especially if Turner sits. I'm probably rolling with him, Augustin, and Roberts in my lineups tonight. Trying to have AD and Harden in every lineup too. Also like Thad Young.

Might take a stab at Henry Sims at $4k in tourney lineups. Doesn't play alot of minutes, but Detroit is 24th in fantasy points vs Centers on the season, as well as LAST over the past 3 weeks. I think he can crack 20 fantasy points against them.

Last edited:
Noel
Gay
Cousin/LBJ/AD
Harden (no d12)
Westbrook (no Durant) ***
DMo (no Tjones)
Derozan
Gordon (consistent/limited upside)
Wilson (meh)
Smart (no turner)
Bradley (no turner) > exum (T)
Vasquez (T)
Wiggins (no mo gotti)
Tyler Zeller (2)
Galloway/Jason smith
Brian Roberts *
Blake > LMa
Dragic/Thomas
Kieff/Len
Pek
Jerami grant
KCP
Ingles

Randomness. I like the big play match ups but can only fit about 2 big names.

In between:
Westbrook Vs. Harden
AD/Boogie

I feel both Dwight and KD sit out but man, which to go with. O/U of 212 and no one on Dallas stopping Harden makes me lean that way but Westbrook loves the spotlight and MSG.

Last edited:
Bros, SF spot is basura. If im not paying up for LBJ/Gay/Hayward I'm not paying more then 5k but very little consistentcy from any of them. Might just take the flyer on Brewer with a o/u of 212 or Ingles b

Bros, SF spot is basura. If im not paying up for LBJ/Gay/Hayward I'm not paying more then 5k but very little consistentcy from any of them. Might just take the flyer on Brewer with a o/u of 212 or Ingles b
Yeah I've been eyeing Brewer too. Have LBJ in one of my lineups but have been debating on whether or not to take him out. Have Covington/McDaniels/MKG in there now.

Last edited:
don't forget Wiggins vs Celtics. Especially if Mo Gotti is out.

Might just be me, but I feel like Gary Neal might be a surprise tonight
My boy was just saying this. He was thinking he'd get more burn than Roberts since Kemba is out. Idk though, he didn't really get any action last game and Kemba was out then too. Might be worth a shot in a tourney lineup at minimum salary though.

Placed 10th/40 in my 50/50 league and Dwade sat out the entire second half... and I had Vasquez who only put up 16.8 pts....  Think I found my go to game now lol.. 

My 2 tourney lineups:

Westbrook

Roberts

Korver

Harden

Lance Thomas

LeBron

Cody Zeller

Patrick Patterson

Splitter

-------------------------------

Westbrook

Roberts

Korver

Meeks

LeBron

KJ Mcdaniels

Cody Zeller

AD

Splitter

How often do they run those Multiplier games?  Don't see any tonight...

nevermind found them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom