FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Thanks fellas. I'm on a bit of a win streak, feelin' myself. I'm supposed to go back to work in two weeks. Someone tell me not to quit my dayjob

Like I said, I've already paid my rent for the year and then some.

If you can manage your bankroll you can easily do this full time at a certain point.

If you can manage your bankroll you can easily do this full time at a certain point.

Speaking of bankroll, how much of it do yall usually play per day? As of now, I'm slowly building mine up so I just go with the 50/50s

Pdino and Awesome my inspirations man. :pimp:

You guys make it known that if you do the research and just study, you can flourish. you'll have bad nights and rough 2-3 day stretches, but just keep being consistant

Good **** my dudes :pimp:

2nd half of this season I need to flourish man. finished this year off strong

Last edited:
Speaking of bankroll, how much of it do yall usually play per day? As of now, I'm slowly building mine up so I just go with the 50/50s
10% per slate, 15% MAX if I'm loving my team.

I'm really considering it.. We'll see how these next two weeks ago.
Pdino and Awesome my inspirations man.
pimp.gif

You guys make it known that if you do the research and just study, you can flourish. you'll have bad nights and rough 2-3 day stretches, but just keep being consistant

Good **** my dudes
pimp.gif
I spend 5+ hours researching EVERYDAY. Get on those podcasts I recommended. Rotogrinders and fantasy insiders are the top 2 imo

Pdino and Awesome my inspirations man. :pimp:

Good **** my dudes :pimp:

Preciate that king. :pimp:

We're all here to inspire each other to be the best we can at this ****.

The money right now can be amazing but it's really about developing a skill that will pay you forever.

The majority of sports fans still aren't truly aware of DFS so the players who are already great while the game explodes will reap the benefits.

1. Rotogrinders daily fantasy fix- Daily info on the slates that day from top rotogrinders

2. Fantasy Insiders daily fantasy Podcast - Daily analysis of the slates

Rotowire Fantasy basketball - almost daily fantasy basketball review of injuries/box scores from that day. About 15 minutes dedicated to their draftkings picks near the end.

Red Rock fantasy Basketball podcast- Everyday basketball review of injuries/box scores from that day. About 20 minutes (depending on slate) dedicated to fanduel picks.

Basketball Monster fantasy Basketball podcast- Deep stats (usage) and analysis of fantasy basketball. Great info that's very applicable

Eye on basketball podcast/Razz Ball- Mostly basketball talk, briefly run through their l/us
Top 2 are the ones ya'll should subscribe to. Just listen in the gym, car, laundry w/e. They come out the morning of.

Red Rock/rotowire will come out night before or early morning

Last edited:
The guys I'm liking tomorrow before the injury reports:

Cody Zeller 5100- Bismack out, Marvin williams out. There's no one left. Zeller is a lock for 25+ minutes against SA

Brian Roberts 4100- Looks like Kemba having surgery, Roberts should hit value here

Kyle Korver 4900- never seen him in 4000s, should hit value

Eric Gordon 5600 - Been pretty close to value every single game. Nice fast paced game against Den

The guys I'm liking tomorrow before the injury reports:
Cody Zeller 5100- Bismack out, Marvin williams out. There's no one left. Zeller is a lock for 25+ minutes against SA
Brian Roberts 4100- Looks like Kemba having surgery, Roberts should hit value here
Kyle Korver 4900- never seen him in 4000s, should hit value
Eric Gordon 5600 - Been pretty close to value every single game. Nice fast paced game against Den

Nice to see we have a similar bargain bin. Thoughts on who your must plays might be?

^I like all those guys, I have them in my rough draft L/U as of now. I like Harden in a super fast paced game against Dallas who is weak against SG w/ no Howard. AD @ Denver who is terrible against PF/bigs, good pace, should be lots of rebounds. Detroit bigs against Philly.. slate is huge.

Just looked at your bargains, I really like Dmo. Between Josh Smith, Joey Dorsey and Dmo, Mchale favors Dmo the most. Super fast paced game against Dallas. I like Gortat too in the last game vs Phoenix for 5700.

Huge slate tomorrow...

Play parsons tomorrow, 6k, revenge game AT houston. :pimp:

Nahhh. Just doesn't match up well and I hate the guy. Was at the game in Houston earlier this year where he threw up a dud 8/6/1/1 or something like that. Thought he was going to do work as well.

Don't let me sway you. My hate for Parsons is strong.

Play parsons tomorrow, 6k, revenge game AT houston. :pimp:

Nahhh. Just doesn't match up well and I hate the guy. Was at the game in Houston earlier this year where he threw up a dud 8/6/1/1 or something like that. Thought he was going to do work as well.

Don't let me sway you. My hate for Parsons is strong.

:lol: nah man im only using him in tourneys. trust me, im not a parsons fan at all either. but that revenge game can be jackpot (hence strictly tourney play)

DJ Augustin
Brian Roberts
James Harden
Wesley Matthews
Andrew Wiggins
Wilson Chandler
Greg Monroe
Cody Zeller
Marcin Gortat

I think it's pretty solid, but I'd like to hear opinions from the pro's. Second day, and I'm already addicted :lol:.

DJ Augustin
Brian Roberts
James Harden
Wesley Matthews
Andrew Wiggins
Wilson Chandler
Greg Monroe
Cody Zeller
Marcin Gortat

I think it's pretty solid, but I'd like to hear opinions from the pro's. Second day, and I'm already addicted
laugh.gif
The addiction is so real.

Monta and Beal hurt me last night.

I hate when I go all in on a line up...entering into multiple tourneys thinking imma flourish then bomb out. The confidence was hit hard last night :lol:

Chalmers, Augustin, Clarkson last night :smokin :smokin.

Stunk it up in the few tourneys that I entered, but won all of my cash games.

pdino pdino , SALUTE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom