FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Worst feeling. You got no late game players and you're in the money slowly seeing your lead evaporate.
sick.gif
I'm superstitious about having someone in the late game(s) cause of this

Worst feeling. You got no late game players and you're in the money slowly seeing your lead evaporate.

Yup.

Just wish Monta would do something and the Mavs would start scoring.

Whiteside had crazy points in the closing minutes of the game. Idek what happened.

If you had Kyrie+Bron you cashed out big tome

Think I'll need a 100 combined from Rose, Beal and Gasol to get something back :/

Scared the Bulls won't keep it close.

Last edited:
Think I'll need a 100 combined from Rose, Beal and Gasol to get something back :/

Scared the Bulls won't keep it close.
Bulls are not a terrible team, they should be able to keep it close. 250 to cash tonight?

Yup.

Just wish Monta would do something and the Mavs would start scoring.

Whiteside had crazy points in the closing minutes of the game. Idek what happened.

If you had Kyrie+Bron you cashed out big tome
I had Kyrie in my cash games but went with Rose instead

Rose better put up equal or better effort

Bulls are not a terrible team, they should be able to keep it close. 250 to cash tonight?

Around that yes. The majority of my teams are sitting in the 180 mark as I speak.

I'm so nervous about the Bulls :lol: Some nights they got it, and then I've seen the ugly when they get down by too much early.

now they're saying john wall playing

on court for warmups - but GTD tipoff decision

Last edited:
dominated the turbo slate today :smoking

decided to make some late night lineups for fun because of it

edit since the update wall is playing took a risk and put him in

wall
rose
beal
thompson
barnes
igoudala
pau
nene
bogut

Last edited:
WOOOO WALL STARTING

on some ******** 3/4 late night leagues didn't fill and got canceled :smh:

Last edited:
"Andrew Bogut was scratched from the starting lineup at the last minute on Tuesday, shifting Marreese Speights into the Warriors' starting lineup.

Bogut was actually announced with the starters during introductions but suddenly headed into the Warriors' locker room. There was no activity to cause an injury so we're guessing this might be a rest day for Bogut, which won't be uncommon as Golden State tries to keep him healthy for the playoffs. We'll let you know if an injury was the underlying cause for his sudden disappearance."

mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom