FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Cant come up with a good cash game lineup for FD..tourney is all set though smh

^ You're a lifesaver dude, I've just been logging on to the mobile app to edit all this time :lol: I just joined up a couple days ago.

Don't use the quick replace. Show your entry, then edit it, then export to all

Without you I woulda been out here looking crazy. :x

Took me a bit to figure that ish out, had me so annoyed with multiple l/us
laugh.gif

EDIT

Last edited:
Wait what? LOL, i don't get it.
click the "show entries" button under your lineup. Go to the blue pen on the right that opens up after you click show entries. Change your lineup to your desired lineup. Export to all.

Fanduel makes it hard to quick replace when you have several l/us, this way makes it easier

click the "show entries" button under your lineup. Go to the blue pen on the right that opens up after you click show entries. Change your lineup to your desired lineup. Export to all.

Fanduel makes it hard to quick replace when you have several l/us, this way makes it easier

U basically edit 1 of your lineups and export that to all of your other lineups you created

Right on y'all. I'm an idiot haha

I REALLY need to know if Melo is playing :lol:

Hopefully we find out within the hour

Wall questionable

MCW will start

Last edited:
Studs/scrubs L/U
laugh.gif

PG:Lavine

PG:Westbrook

SG: Harden

SG: Korver

SF: KJ Mcdaniels

SF: Joe Ingles/Lance Thomas

PF: Anthony Davis

PF: Jason Smith

C: T. Zeller

-Bron GTD from fall last night

Last edited:
Studs/scrubs L/U :lol:
PG:Lavine
PG:Westbrook
SG: Harden
SG: Korver
SF: KJ Mcdaniels
SF: Joe Ingles/Lance Thomas
PF: Anthony Davis
PF: Jason Smith
C: T. Zeller

-Bron GTD from fall last night

woah kinda have the same but a lil diff [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Need melo news asap man

We pretty much have the same line up. I have. Waiting on the Melo news to decide if I wanna switch out Ingles with Thomas. Just a tournament line up tho.

Westbrook
Roberts
Harden
Korver
LBJ
Ingles
Patterson
Jason Smith
Zeller

Smh @ LBJ being a GTD

Do u prefer LaVine over Roberts?

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]L. Galloway[/td][td]OKC@NY[/td][td]24.4[/td][td]$4,300[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Dion Waiters[/td][td]OKC@NY[/td][td]19.3[/td][td]$5,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Wilson Chandler[/td][td]Den@NO[/td][td]26.3[/td][td]$6,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Blake Griffin[/td][td]LAC@Uta[/td][td]42.0[/td][td]$9,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Nikola Pekovic[/td][td]Bos@Min[/td][td]23.7[/td][td]$4,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Kyrie Irving[/td][td]Por@Cle[/td][td]37.0[/td][td]$8,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Thaddeus Young[/td][td]Bos@Min[/td][td]28.4[/td][td]$6,400[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Cody Zeller[/td][td]Cha@SA[/td][td]18.8[/td][td]$4,700[/td][/tr][/table]
Not a solid lineup ....

Back
Top Bottom