Famb... Its blatant that the media seeks out certain Black People for Interviews....

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

wait....

...so she was being interviewed by Jesus?

Word.  Why'd she call the interviewer Jesus out of nowhere?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont think it was done on purpose. However this lady made for some GREAT TV. Most urban interviews make for great TV.

Originally Posted by mholmes87

laugh.gif
Those southern states have got to do better.

...why do people automatically assume ghetto folks like these only exist in the south?

...ftr, 'POP' is really a northern or midwest term, i noticed it right off the bat.

...the news channel is in Oklahoma. is Oklahoma even considered the south? i get conflicting points when i look it up.

I was bout to say..
30t6p3b.gif
These clowns really showing their ignorance... Dont nobody in the south say pop... AT ALL. The TV stations call letters also starts with K, & only northern & midwestern states start with K. Everywhere in the south starts with W.

The lady is funny as hell but I dont see anything wrong with the way she spoke.. She just seem like one of the exaggerated church ladies tho... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

laugh.gif

...why do people automatically assume ghetto folks like these only exist in the south?

...ftr, 'POP' is really a northern or midwest term, i noticed it right off the bat.

...the news channel is in Oklahoma. is Oklahoma even considered the south? i get conflicting points when i look it up.

I was bout to say..
30t6p3b.gif
These clowns really showing their ignorance... Dont nobody in the south say pop... AT ALL. The TV stations call letters also starts with K, & only northern & midwestern states start with K. Everywhere in the south starts with W.

The lady is funny as hell but I dont see anything wrong with the way she spoke.. She just seem like one of the exaggerated church ladies tho... 
laugh.gif

Oklahoma is considered southern. HOWEVER, people need to stop saying the south got to do better. This lady dont rep the entire south at all. I'm from VA, and I dont come across people like this unless they are crackheads.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

laugh.gif

I was bout to say..
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
W = East of the Mississippi River
K = West of the Mississippi River

Seemed fake to me. The editing looked off. No one else is in the background when she gets interviewed. A building just caught on fire and only two people are around?? 

AA coming through with the Alabama leprechaun!!! noooooo!
roll.gif

and clutch move, Dalek w/ Bubb Rubb! WOOO WOOOO!!!

Of course its blatant (and I don't even have to click the video).

The video's I've seen during the Jordan XI concord release in Houston, they find the worst possible people to interview.

At the same time, I doubt Walt Frazier or Morgan Freeman were hanging around the Concord releases available to be interviewed. And if so, they wouldn't have run across the street to make sure they get on camera.

"Dats only in da mauwnin...  you pos be up cookin' beakfas o sumthin' by then so, thas like a alarm clock WHOO WHOOOOOOOOO!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif