Fall Foliage in VERMONT? Pics of the trip on page 3.

reminds me of better days
ohwell.gif

Gorgeous.

My favorite time of the year.

Halloween, Hunting Season, Fishing Season, Oktoberfest beer, Thanksgiving, etc.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Socal>Anywhere else

/Thread

what does this have to do with anything at all?

stop trying to boost your post count oh yeah and socal is actually quite boring.

anyway.....i went to vermont about two years ago, one my dudes stays out there, smoked a fatty in his backyard and all the foilage was def. a beautiful and a good tweek.

http://photobucket.com/images/venice beach

And its never COLD. Son you a FLEA

laugh.gif
you might be the most clueless nter i've ever seen post, it's like you don't ever know what's going on, you just feel like posting. Howold are you?

We kind of had like two weeks of fall and then winter in CT. Hopefully it gets sunny again so I can enjoy the foliage.

Fall foliage in New England (and anywhere far away from cities in general) is so gorgeous. The reds, yellows, and oranges really pop.

Foliage in NYC is so weak compared to New England's since all the colors are dull and most leaves just turn brown really fast.

Fall is definitly the best time of the year....And being from New England I can definitly appreciate OP's post.

i do want to visit the NE part of the country some day. scenery-wise, just BEAUTIFUL.

i HIGHLY recommend western washington and western oregon if you've never been. some of the most beautiful scenery on the westcoast. i left oregon almost 3months ago for the desert and i miss my trees. the drive from portland to the dalles (the gorge, and along the columbia) is breathtaking.

Ghenges, do you mind if i ask where in Vermont you were/are in? i've visited my gf's mom in woodstock a few times over the past year. it'sbeautiful there

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Ghenges, do you mind if i ask where in Vermont you were/are in? i've visited my gf's mom in woodstock a few times over the past year. it's beautiful there

We drove through Woodstock. It's a nice little town. We stopped by the Queechee gorge which is close by too.
Where did u end up eating at ghenges

The only place we ate at was a chinese place in Williston. Our hotel had a full kitchen so we made food the rest of the time.

MD FTW. I walk out my door and see this every fall, and driving down Baltimore-Washington parkway is amazing also. Definitely one of the best foliage trees ever.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

This was from last week. I have a crappy camera. Even if I had a decent camera I don't think I could capture it all. It's was pretty amazing.

376221402.jpg

376221355.jpg

376221349.jpg
that first pic is the pittstop in pittsfield right? and the other pics are in hancock. you don't see it in the pictures, but i lived up theroad across the street from that same mill. kinda creepy ghenges.

Yup that was in pittsfield. Here is the fire station across from the country store:
376221373.jpg

wow JordanPP30 that is a good one. Just wanted to give my home state of Maine representation for having some good fall trees

Back
Top Bottom