Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really starting to doubt these drop. I knew it was too good to be true. To have grapes and aquas drop again in the same year. It'd be nice though.

Everyone calling it aqua Vs dont know aqua is a color... grapes get their name from the purple, aquas from aqua-tone ppl are just lazy with nicknames. I said this in another thread and most ppl think the black suede or nubuck is makinig them the aquas is still wrong. Female aquas were white leather but were still called aquas 

Gotcha, I was just wondering why everyone's so excited about the Aqua 8's returning (as if it's been confirmed), yet it was modern-notoriety at the end of September/Early October who started the rumors about the chrome, aqua, and playoff 8's.  

Just curious, that's all.  

It makes no sense NOT to release these this year.

You have 2 confirmed OG colors (Playoffs & Bugs Bunny), plus the "Suns" color way.

I could see this as a 3rd quarter release.

I really want these to come back since ain't nobody got time to pay $400 for these now.

They've lowkey become the best VIII's. Nike is gonna troll em out til we get so desperate for em. I have dubbed this tactic...Columbia fever

my 2007's are still i great shape
so if these don't drop im good.

It makes no sense NOT to release these this year.

You have 2 confirmed OG colors (Playoffs & Bugs Bunny), plus the "Suns" color way.

I could see this as a 3rd quarter release.

I really want these to come back since ain't nobody got time to pay $400 for these now.
With all the noise that's being made about these, It would'nt surprise me if JB/Nike holds off from releasing them this year (if the rumored release is real).  With all these thirsty comments making their rounds on various forums and blogs, their marketing dept surely knows they have a spade they can choose to play at a later day/year.  It also makes perfect business sense too.  This calender year of scheduled releases is already congested as it stands (not to mention the QS's and other releases we've yet to hear about).  Expecting Beaverton to drop the Aqua's & Chromes 8's closer or on the 23rd anniversary of the 8's no longer seems like a reach anymore.  IMO. 

Last edited:
I deff don't see this releasing this year but you never know its just like the other 8s they can just pop up outa no where

It makes no sense NOT to release these.

JB never makes sense nowadays. Plus why release all OG colorways leaving zero anticipation for the 23rd anniversary? Once again they don't make sense.

I understand saving them for then, but honestly since they are releasing the Playoffs and Bugs, what do they have?

Just the Aquas?

>D

So that means there would be either a re-release of the Playoffs & Bugs, which mean 3 more c/ws?

Possibly Chromes, and 2 new c/ws.

Trying to make sense of it all, but can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom