Fades/Tapers in Los Angeles Area?

Anyone know a barber who does fades, tapers, line-ups, and all that in the LA area? I'm looking to pay less than $15 total. Don't need a fancy place with TVs and the "barbershop experience"

If you're close to the Norwalk/Cerritos area, I go to Silver Blade (off Studebaker x Alondra). $9 for fades and they line u up too.

Or, you can Yelp it
wink.gif

Not sure if it matters to you but if you prefer Hispanic barbers you can go to the barbershop on Slauson & Everett, it's in Maywood, CA. I get my tapers there from a cat named Freddy, he's tight. He charges $10 or $12 if you want it with the razor.

eek.gif
i was just to tell dude about Freddy! The name of the barbershop is "In the Cut". I always get my hair cut by Freddy. Mike is my backup barber but they're all pretty good at tapers and fades.

Heres the address:
3545 Slauson Avenue
Maywood, CA 90270-2526
(323) 588-0474

damn these shops sound real good for the price but they're far from where i live. slauson being the closest at 20 miles haha

Its 15 miles for me but trust me, its worth it. I choose his shop over plenty of local ones

^^So you go there too?!?! I've been getting it cut by Freddy since last year and Alex is my backup barber. We've probably bumped into each other. I go on Thursday's though. But yeah Freddy is a tight barber....

Lol @*% we probably have! I've been going there for a little more than a year and recently have been going thursdays too! I think im like the only asian guy that goes there so im not too hard to miss. I wear black glasses too if that helps

^^Oh snap, I go Thursday mornings before Freddy opens up his cellular store next door. I'll be there around 10am this Thursday.

^^Yeah, just go on a Saturday and check it out and get it cut by Freddy. If Freddy's not around you can get it cut by Alex or Mike, their good too. Like I said I get my tapers from Freddy, he's tight.

They do all those crazy cuts and designs. There are some pictures on the wall of designs and cuts they've done. The only barbers I wouldn't recommend to you is the new guy only because I haven't seen his work or the chubby guy w the taper hawk. He did a pretty crappy job on my brother

Finn: if i don't go Thurs morning then i'll prob go Friday. If only I had an NT shirt lol. Just keep a look out for an Asian dude w SB's or Jordans on

Im from Hawthorne and I go to the one Maywood
laugh.gif
. I don't trust these locals.

Finn you got pm

Back
Top Bottom