Facebook status: It's Complicated

Originally Posted by marion706

been chatting with this girl from 16 & pregnant

am i doing it?

or not really?
roll.gif

But yeah, it's pretty much saying: "If you got more game than my other, please take me"

I'm pretty sure it's only girls I know that do that. But I'm sure some dudes put it up as well for results
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marion706

been chatting with this girl from 16 & pregnant

am i doing it?

or not really?
roll.gif

But yeah, it's pretty much saying: "If you got more game than my other, please take me"

I'm pretty sure it's only girls I know that do that. But I'm sure some dudes put it up as well for results
laugh.gif

it's complicated means, if you look right and your game is right proceed to smash. if your ugly or she aint feelin you she'll tell you she's "working things out with her bf"

it's complicated means, if you look right and your game is right proceed to smash. if your ugly or she aint feelin you she'll tell you she's "working things out with her bf"

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I have never ever put my real relationship on FB and the guys I'm dating make a huge deal about it every time. HUGE deal.
*shrug*

but you're a girl on Niketalk though...

so you not really normal...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have never ever put my real relationship on FB and the guys I'm dating make a huge deal about it every time. HUGE deal.
*shrug*

but you're a girl on Niketalk though...

so you not really normal...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*shrug*

If youre in a relationship and leave it as single, you can be sure that 90% of guys seeing that assume youre a JO hands down

*shrug*

If youre in a relationship and leave it as single, you can be sure that 90% of guys seeing that assume youre a JO hands down

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

*shrug*

You do know you can not have any relationship status up at all? Meaning it says nothing there. Big difference between

Sex: Male
City: Washington, DC

And

Relationship Status: Single

*shrug*

You do know you can not have any relationship status up at all? Meaning it says nothing there. Big difference between

And

Originally Posted by Stork

Nah it's a good thing, there's a girl i'm feeling in one of my classes, so I did some detective work and found her facebook and she's single
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif
, makes it easier than having to ask her out pay for a meal then ask if she has a boyfriend

So when you ask her out, if she says "I have a boyfriend, sorry," what do you do? Say you were stalking her on facebook and ACCORDING to her facebook status shes single? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stork

Nah it's a good thing, there's a girl i'm feeling in one of my classes, so I did some detective work and found her facebook and she's single
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif
, makes it easier than having to ask her out pay for a meal then ask if she has a boyfriend

So when you ask her out, if she says "I have a boyfriend, sorry," what do you do? Say you were stalking her on facebook and ACCORDING to her facebook status shes single? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

*shrug*

And

If youre relationship status isnt visible, I assume youre sheisty

and at ^, hit her with the goldfish line
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

*shrug*

And

If youre relationship status isnt visible, I assume youre sheisty

and at ^, hit her with the goldfish line
pimp.gif

That is fine, you can assume I am sheisty. But again, the only individual that opinion matters is the person you are with. Like I said, if things are solid with you and the person in the physical world, the cyber presentation of your relationship really doesn't matter. It is trivial.

That is fine, you can assume I am sheisty. But again, the only individual that opinion matters is the person you are with. Like I said, if things are solid with you and the person in the physical world, the cyber presentation of your relationship really doesn't matter. It is trivial.

Back
Top Bottom