Facebook status: It's Complicated

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by scshift

Who really takes relationship statuses on facebook seriously?

I don't take anything I see on facebook seriously
eyes.gif

I don't even see why anyone would even put up their relationship status in the first place. Anyone that knows you should know if you are or aren't in a relationship. No need to feel the need of broadcasting it. Damn people don't understand or even want privacy.

This.  I barely go on fb anymore because it's only people posting up relationship problems, and it's lightweight depressing
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  I'm one of the few people I know that doesn't even bother with the "single, in a relationship" thing because the people I talk to on a regular basis already know if I'm taken or not...

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by Club 27

I have never ever put my real relationship on FB and the guys I'm dating make a huge deal about it every time. HUGE deal.
*shrug*

it makes it seem like you're still out there fishing for other prospects.

men are territorial creatures. It is what it is

Yeah but I've had fb since 05 and for as far back as I can remember I was in an open relationship with my best friend, so guys would freak out to get me to break up with her but I wouldn't.
Now she dumped me for her first boyfriend, that one stung
laugh.gif

wow... you sound perfect

Originally Posted by Club 27

I have never ever put my real relationship on FB and the guys I'm dating make a huge deal about it every time. HUGE deal.
*shrug*

it makes it seem like you're still out there fishing for other prospects.

men are territorial creatures. It is what it is

Yeah but I've had fb since 05 and for as far back as I can remember I was in an open relationship with my best friend, so guys would freak out to get me to break up with her but I wouldn't.
Now she dumped me for her first boyfriend, that one stung
laugh.gif

wow... you sound perfect

eyes.gif

I don't even see why anyone would even put up their relationship status in the first place. Anyone that knows you should know if you are or aren't in a relationship. No need to feel the need of broadcasting it. Damn people don't understand or even want privacy.

Why wouldn't you put it? Most people don't know every single person on their friends list. Even if they do there's nothing wrong with letting people know you are taken. There may be people they don't keep up w/on a regular who  don't know every detail of their life.

Or like Club said it could make it seem like you're still looking. If posting whether you're in a relationship can make or break it its probably not that strong & you minus whale give it up now instead of wasting your time.

I never have anything up but I don't find it to be a big deal when people do unless they abuse it & change it every week. Luckily thats only a small group of people on my list

eyes.gif

Why wouldn't you put it? Most people don't know every single person on their friends list. Even if they do there's nothing wrong with letting people know you are taken. There may be people they don't keep up w/on a regular who  don't know every detail of their life.

Or like Club said it could make it seem like you're still looking. If posting whether you're in a relationship can make or break it its probably not that strong & you minus whale give it up now instead of wasting your time.

I never have anything up but I don't find it to be a big deal when people do unless they abuse it & change it every week. Luckily thats only a small group of people on my list

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

sick.gif
laugh.gif

It's not that serious, but like DC said if someone doesn't know then there's no reason why they should need to know. I understand some people you don't see often might be curious, but in reality it doesn't matter like they shouldn't be wondering what kind of car I drive.

Of course with kids these days it leads to all kinds of drama, people get angry with each other over facebook relationship statuses like South Park. I just lurk on facebook now
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

It's not that serious, but like DC said if someone doesn't know then there's no reason why they should need to know. I understand some people you don't see often might be curious, but in reality it doesn't matter like they shouldn't be wondering what kind of car I drive.

Of course with kids these days it leads to all kinds of drama, people get angry with each other over facebook relationship statuses like South Park. I just lurk on facebook now
30t6p3b.gif

*shrug*
laugh.gif
How forreal? I mean what exactly do they say? Hit you with the, "Are you ashamed of me" card? That is something only little girls should cry about.

*shrug*
laugh.gif
How forreal? I mean what exactly do they say? Hit you with the, "Are you ashamed of me" card? That is something only little girls should cry about.

Anyone that I am WITH, knows that I am not looking. It is all about public display. I am not really one that cares about that. I don't need to make a public announcement that I am with someone. Just not my game style. And I never said posting it can make or break a relationship. But if it does, you are right, you minus whale give it up now.

I just view it as pointless and pressed.

Anyone that I am WITH, knows that I am not looking. It is all about public display. I am not really one that cares about that. I don't need to make a public announcement that I am with someone. Just not my game style. And I never said posting it can make or break a relationship. But if it does, you are right, you minus whale give it up now.

I just view it as pointless and pressed.

I dont have facebook cause chicks be wildin on it

my baby momma is a beast at finding me.... now imagine the update arguments

not cool

I dont have facebook cause chicks be wildin on it

my baby momma is a beast at finding me.... now imagine the update arguments

not cool

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

If you want privacy then you shouldn't even have a FB page IMO.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
61648497.gif

roll.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
61648497.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom