Facebook status: It's Complicated

starting a real life conversation with "I saw on facebook that....." is not the way to go

starting a real life conversation with "I saw on facebook that....." is not the way to go

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

U Mad that your ex girl which you still love and want to get back with has that status for u huh bro... so while u cry to other girls about how much u love her she's out bangin DooDS more alpha than u & you keep feeding this girl dinners LMAO damn son

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

U Mad that your ex girl which you still love and want to get back with has that status for u huh bro... so while u cry to other girls about how much u love her she's out bangin DooDS more alpha than u & you keep feeding this girl dinners LMAO damn son

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I have never ever put my real relationship on FB and the guys I'm dating make a huge deal about it every time. HUGE deal.
*shrug*

it makes it seem like you're still out there fishing for other prospects.

men are territorial creatures. It is what it is

Yeah but I've had fb since 05 and for as far back as I can remember I was in an open relationship with my best friend, so guys would freak out to get me to break up with her but I wouldn't.
Now she dumped me for her first boyfriend, that one stung
laugh.gif

I have never ever put my real relationship on FB and the guys I'm dating make a huge deal about it every time. HUGE deal.
*shrug*

Yeah but I've had fb since 05 and for as far back as I can remember I was in an open relationship with my best friend, so guys would freak out to get me to break up with her but I wouldn't.
laugh.gif

mabe they recently broke up but theyre trying to work things out? hence they are not "together" nor are they looking for anyone else. id say that could be a pretty complicated situation.

mabe they recently broke up but theyre trying to work things out? hence they are not "together" nor are they looking for anyone else. id say that could be a pretty complicated situation.

I dont take that !#!* serious

every chick i ever bagged off fb status was in a relationship

I dont take that !#!* serious

every chick i ever bagged off fb status was in a relationship

*shrug*

laugh.gif
Your friend is fat, isn't she?

*shrug*

laugh.gif
Your friend is fat, isn't she?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by scshift

Who really takes relationship statuses on facebook seriously?

I don't take anything I see on facebook seriously
eyes.gif

I don't even see why anyone would even put up their relationship status in the first place. Anyone that knows you should know if you are or aren't in a relationship. No need to feel the need of broadcasting it. Damn people don't understand or even want privacy.
That's why I just don't put mine up! In a way in can ruin a weak relationship. 

eyes.gif

I don't even see why anyone would even put up their relationship status in the first place. Anyone that knows you should know if you are or aren't in a relationship. No need to feel the need of broadcasting it. Damn people don't understand or even want privacy.
That's why I just don't put mine up! In a way in can ruin a weak relationship. 

trying waaaay too hard there sir. 

trying waaaay too hard there sir. 

eyes.gif

This.  I barely go on fb anymore because it's only people posting up relationship problems, and it's lightweight depressing
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  I'm one of the few people I know that doesn't even bother with the "single, in a relationship" thing because the people I talk to on a regular basis already know if I'm taken or not...

Back
Top Bottom