Facebook leads to downfall of two Brooklyn gangs; 49 indicted

Very Crispy Gangsters... Rockstarz?

wassup with these grand theft auto, warriors type gangs in new york. i mean chicago shortys are lame with the copying of rap crews, but very crispy gangsters. ASAP MOB :smh:

kia_shine_1764671.jpg

I will never understand the need to show people what you're doing in this social networking generation.

That **** is TERRIBLE in Chicago. Like...there's a real *** gang presence online and them youngins ain't pump fakin at all. I don't get it.

these dudes wouldnt even be able to bang out here in the go-----

these boys out here are on another level round here
That's cool though.
"Our gangs kill more people than your gangs!"

does it matter the name of the gang? yall acting like a name makes or breaks the members... a bullet is a bullet. blood crip VL GD/BD etc.... its a mentality ....

wassup with these grand theft auto, warriors type gangs in new york. i mean chicago shortys are lame with the copying of rap crews, but very crispy gangsters. ASAP MOB
mean.gif
i aint mad at da name persay...i mean one of da most violent gangs in new york were called da "decepticons" 

and for da record, da warriors movie was inspired by all those funky gangs that were crawling in NYC in da 60s-70s

Y'all laughing at the names, but a lot of these young cats in the city trying to make a name for themselves won't hesitate to put in that work.

Like Ninjahood said, wacky gang names have been around in the city for decades and all of those guys/women put in work to make those names feared.

Stop flooding these threads with that wack Chicago "rap".

Last edited:
I remember on that first hood 2 hood dvd a dude talking about the 3 letter gang names in Harlem

Lords Never Worry was one, can't remember the others...

this worries me.

were they posting publicly??? otherwise how is this not illegal.

my privacy setting doesn't allow anyone to see anything but a picture. and they can only add me if they have a mutual friend but still won't have access to my info until i accept.

NM just idiots being idiots posting publicly. or someone snitching.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/30/tech/social-media/fighting-crime-social-media/index.html

that story gave me an insight on the policy of policei and social media

Last edited:
this worries me.
were they posting publicly??? otherwise how is this not illegal.
my privacy setting doesn't allow anyone to see anything but a picture. and they can only add me if they have a mutual friend but still won't have access to my info until i accept.
NM just idiots being idiots posting publicly. or someone snitching.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/30/tech/social-media/fighting-crime-social-media/index.html
that story gave me an insight on the policy of policei and social media

The police probably just created fake accounts and requested them. Nowadays people accept everyone's request just to say they have "friends"

Back
Top Bottom