Fabolous Unhappy with 50 not inviting him to his festival

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

I think ya'll are looking tooooo far into it, its just a concert.

its a way to stay relevant...

He was the most relevant person there. If his record dropped today its first week numbers would still be at least quadruple more than what fabs sold in hisfirst week was. Hardcore 50 fans dont give a @!%# about a hit record because they dont give a @!%# about radio 50. Hardcore 50 fans want the street 50 songsthat dont make it to singles

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

All I'ma say is 50 is the smartest dude in the industry hands down...too bad he can't make a record for his life anymore.
Hes the only one that dont express his $*$%! emotions...

The whole idea of making music is soft. but certain rappers turned it hard. When it really aint, its the unbearing of the soul, its coming to grips with whoyou are and making it a hustle. Curtis done arready had most of his secrets exposed, he survived because of the machine that is Shady Aftermath. Once thatcrumbles as far as Dre making beats for him what he gone do, make friends with Kanye? Somebody else? Curtis is soft too. The +*++% snitched on a song, Supremewent to come get his %!*, he got lucky ( I hope you have some light we cant see GOD) went into hiding then came at the $!#@%! that was getting Supreme clean.If that aint no soft bull %#*! I dont know what is. my Curtis was listenin to N bleed off Life After Death a lil too much .

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

All I'ma say is 50 is the smartest dude in the industry hands down...too bad he can't make a record for his life anymore.
Hes the only one that dont express his $*$%! emotions...

The whole idea of making music is soft. but certain rappers turned it hard. When it really aint, its the unbearing of the soul, its coming to grips with who you are and making it a hustle. Curtis done arready had most of his secrets exposed, he survived because of the machine that is Shady Aftermath. Once that crumbles as far as Dre making beats for him what he gone do, make friends with Kanye? Somebody else? Curtis is soft too. The +*++% snitched on a song, Supreme went to come get his %!*, he got lucky ( I hope you have some light we cant see GOD) went into hiding then came at the $!#@%! that was getting Supreme clean. If that aint no soft bull %#*! I dont know what is. my Curtis was listenin to N bleed off Life After Death a lil too much .

Making a song is not snitching in no way shape or form. Im sorry, when people try to argue this it just makes them look stupid. Preme wanted 50 to testify onhis behalf during the trail, if 50 snitched on preme why would preme want 50 to testify. it doesnt make any sense. The reason Preme hired Hom-o to kill 50 isbecause 50 was dissing murder inc, not because of Ghetto Qu'ran. Jam master Jay was murder because he was backing 50 and 50s music and Defying theBlacklist that was put out on 50. Grew up in NY. Went to rice high school.

Ya'll Wanna Know Y fab aint have to do the this is 50 fest because he's been doing songs and shows with these same rappers for years. The only reasonthis is even being looked at like this cuz it's 50's event. Which No one expects from him because he isolated all of hip hop. Y are dudes acting likehe is on a mission to Bring NY back all the %%$%% did was throw a show wit a few NY names

I'm pretty sure I could find several tracks with Fab including all these artist except cudi & Wale, He has done alot more to keep NY together than 50Eva has

Hardcore 50 fans dont give a @!%# about a hit record because they dont give a @!%# about radio 50. Hardcore 50 fans want the street 50 songs that dont make it to singles
roll.gif

Hardcore 50 Fans......Where dey do dat at(Fab Voice)
This is Curtis "$%%! Da Hood" Jackson. His hardcore fans stopped caring after he was talkin about candycanes half naked
tired.gif
. This Dude stopped Catering to the streets and went directly at the mainstream.Now that the mainstream doesn't care anymore(The dude is on his 5th"Official" single) now he starts to talk about how he gotta unify NY and howreal hip hop is needed
laugh.gif

This dude is a joke and its clear what he's trying to do. It's not like he's not known for this, the man takes every shot possible at any artisthoping they respond back. And then dudes got da nerve 2 say jay aint doing nothing for da city of New York the dudes next single is about NY

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

so we gonna act like d-block, joe budden, red cafe, and he try to get cam. every one of those people had problems with 50 at one point in their careers and nobody can question his motives

this is niketalk where 90% of the ppl on here are either lame, close minded or young

QFT every single word of it.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

so we gonna act like d-block, joe budden, red cafe, and he try to get cam. every one of those people had problems with 50 at one point in their careers and nobody can question his motives

this is niketalk where 90% of the ppl on here are either lame, close minded or young

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In an exclusive interview yesterday with HipHopDX, Faboulous gave a more thorough explanation of his commentsand assured everyone there is no beef or ill feelings towards 50 Cent.

"The only thing I really don't like about Twitter is a lot of what you say can be taken out of context. If you say something now, the way themedia is, if you include somebody's name it in it becomes a big web and big blog interest. Earlier today, I spoke on how 50 had hisconcert series, the ThisIs50 concert series, and he unified with a few New York rappers," said Fab.

The Brooklyn rapper continued, "I was just kind of saying it was of interest to me. It sparked interest to me because this is something new to me,seeing 50 join hands with other artists and giving them promotion. The kind of artist he was when he started he was almost totally againstthat. He isolated himself and G-Unit, and even attacked other people, and had beefs with other people, mainly other New York rappers. A lot ofpeople feel like he helped crumble New York Rap because he changed people's perspectives, changed people's situations. He was incredibly successful. Hehad the power of King Kong and they were not as successful and they were kind of at his mercy."

Despite the feelings about 50 Cent's impact on New York Rap in the '00s, Fabolous clarified, "He was able toshift his weight around due to the money he made and the money he was making and I think that he did that. I seen the concert pictures on-line and it looked alittle different, a little weird to me. I'm not against 50. I didn't say it in a beef way. Certain people were already throwing upblogs to create rivalries between different people, commenting and it was really taken out of context. That was just a random thought of mine. A topic ofdiscussion like we were sitting at a barbeque or something or the barbershop and just talking. I just did it over Twitter," hecontinued. "I guess it was a big deal or had some shock value to it because it was me. I was really just asking a question. I asked if they agreedbecause that's how I felt. I felt that he did do that. I didn't take a shot at him or anything. All throughout the other tweets I was stating howpeople felt about it. I was re-tweeting people's tweets. I also stated how 50 was, at his peak, one of the biggest artist known in the HipHop industry. That legacy will never be broken. I was just speaking on the concert, how it felt to see the concert. That's it."

Why is Ns still hatin on 50??

Of course he's trying to stay relevent, he's in the business of selling music, just like the artists who accepted his invite... Everyone Is trying todo something with themselves has to be an opurtunist... and its for the greater good, which a lot of you don't seem to understand... This helps EVERYoneinvolved almost equally...

As far as 50 not helpin anyone from NY?? What?? He helped Maino secure his deal with Atlantic (along with help from TI)... That's well documented... Hegave Uncle Murda & Papoose exposure via ThisIs50.com. He's toured with Fab (Roc Da Mic in 03)... Other than that Fab is a fool, he must really thinkhe's hot in his own right to ignore an invite... Then sit up here and entertain weirdos that use "Twitter"... how old is this dude??

He has done alot more to keep NY together than 50 Eva has
laugh.gif
. When Houston was poppin Fab was there d-riding. When therest of the south is poppin Fab is there D-riding. I listen to Fabolous and like his music but some of yall Fabolous fans getting that confused with whatsreal. Fabolous hasn't really done nothing for NY since his early days and that was AWHILE ago. Thats just what it is. 50 done way more like Harlem On theRise has said.

Other than that Fab is a fool, he must really think he's hot in his own right to ignore an invite... Then sit up here and entertain weirdos that use "Twitter"... how old is this dude??

i swear on everything i always check for Sosa comments anything Fab related in the music forum.

Why aren't people gettin' on the dudes who had prior beef with 50 yet showed up to perform or just show face? Why do they get a pass for puttin'past problems with 50 to the side yet 50 gets crucified for uniting his "enemies"?

If anything, they look like suckas and pawns. 50 come calling and they jump at the opportunity.

jefffort5 wrote:

CDonWasHisName wrote:

>

This.

And if people read what Fab said he wasn't jealous or unhappy about anything. Dudes always try to twist what someone says on the female tip. At this point50 has made so much money though that you can't knock what he's doing because he does everything to maximize profits, but he definitely is one of thebiggest hypocrites in the industry.

Fab on twitter talkin bout the 50 cent thing blowin up...I think its mad crazy when a rapper make a comment that aint even half way dissin get turned into abig deal...he didnt pull a 50 cent and just talk sideways bout another cat to make himself look better, but I guess voicing ya opinion leaves u open to getcritizied...

If Jay said this would it be more cosigners agreeing with him or more people sayin he was mad that 50 called him a punk cuz he said "nobody is scared of50 cent"? or if Nas said it would ppl say "Oh he just mad cuz nobody talkin about him no more" or whatever lame attempt they could come up witthat back Fiddy....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i swear on everything i always check for Sosa comments anything Fab related in the music forum.
laugh.gif
you know im there to support that dude and get at himwhenever i get the chance
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I still dont see anything wrong with what he said..

Aint nuthin wrong with what fab said. Its his opinion and I kinda agree. Obviously 50 was looking out for his self with this concert and you cant knock him fordoing that. He came in the game and refused to fool with anyone who wasnt in his camp and now that things have changed for him musically, he's reaching outto these same dudes he "picked" on. Its all business and we all know it.

I still dont get this whole "unify" NY thing. New Yorkers naturally dont get along with each other so why do we expect NY rappers to do it. By theway that concert line up was kinda weak. I fool with the Lox and Slaughterhouse and so on but it seemed weak to me

I think this whole concert makes 50 look like a
boss. Same dude can come in the game, diss
artists and make people not like them, and then
turn around and utilize them to make it look like
he just wants to unite rappers & publicize his
name before his album drops. Its like he can
say/do whatever he wants and get away with it
kuz he has that power.

Back
Top Bottom