Fabolous Unhappy with 50 not inviting him to his festival

there aint a damn thing wrong with what Fab said...especially with the article ^^ above. Its the truth, and its not even criticism, its just observation. Thisis why the rap game is so corny now & why everybody gives these political/cliche B.S answers in interviews...a rapper cant mention another rapper'sname w/o it gettin blown up.

And I agree with Haze. 50 is doing this b/c he knows his run is almost up & nobody really !*@+%#@ with his music anymore, so he's doing what he can tolock back down NY again. When he was poppin it was "F*ck the hood", now that he's not, he's tryna reach back for that support.

I applaud 50 for reaching back btw, its a great thing, bout time....but he has an agenda.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Fab on twitter talkin bout the 50 cent thing blowin up...I think its mad crazy when a rapper make a comment that aint even half way dissin get turned into a big deal...he didnt pull a 50 cent and just talk sideways bout another cat to make himself look better, but I guess voicing ya opinion leaves u open to get critizied...
thats how it should be...you point and someone expect 4 fingers to point back at you.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Fab on twitter talkin bout the 50 cent thing blowin up...I think its mad crazy when a rapper make a comment that aint even half way dissin get turned into a big deal...he didnt pull a 50 cent and just talk sideways bout another cat to make himself look better, but I guess voicing ya opinion leaves u open to get critizied...
thats how it should be...you point and someone expect 4 fingers to point back at you.

Yea thats true but you criticize the man on the same type of discussion at hand not something that has nothing to do with the topic, in myopinion...Fab talkin bout 50 doing things with hidden motives, when 50 the one caused it 2 begin wit...
So if dudes wanna call him out, it should be on Fab doing the same type thing...not crap like "Aww he mad he aint get an Invite""aww he aint never done nutin for New York" "Aww he doing songs for girls to dance to"...

None of that got nutin to do wit what Fiddy doing, maybe if Fab had deaded dudes wearin new era fitted hats all the time, when he was the onewho was rockin em the most, just cuz he was bout to start a hat line
roll.gif
...than that wud be a valid criticism...but that other trash sound like hating to me

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Hardcore 50 Fans......Where dey do dat at(Fab Voice)
This is Curtis "$%%! Da Hood" Jackson. His hardcore fans stopped caring after he was talkin about candycanes half naked
tired.gif
. This Dude stopped Catering to the streets and went directly at the mainstream. Now that the mainstream doesn't care anymore(The dude is on his 5th"Official" single) now he starts to talk about how he gotta unify NY and how real hip hop is needed
laugh.gif

This dude is a joke and its clear what he's trying to do. It's not like he's not known for this, the man takes every shot possible at any artist hoping they respond back. And then dudes got da nerve 2 say jay aint doing nothing for da city of New York the dudes next single is about NY

Back
Top Bottom