Fabolous Unhappy with 50 not inviting him to his festival

where is the old fabolous that didn't care about nothing? this dude is getting more and more lame
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

where is the old fabolous that didn't care about nothing? this dude is getting more and more lame
smh.gif
this was fab all along, he just has a platform now.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

smh.gif
this was fab all along, he just has a platform now.
it all makes sense now

This going to be on all blog sites.

Websties actually look at artists twitter tweets and HOPE for some contreversial tweets
roll.gif

Fabolous sounding like he has a good point, but at the same time it makes him look like he is
mad.gif
because, everyone thought he was going to come out andperform,

but... wasn't even invited.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Twitter really exposes the lameness of some of these celebs.
I called this once twitter got popular. You see ppl you know or even friends being lame. I knew this was gonna expose a lot of famous ppl.

Real talk I don't even know why yall following some of these ppl anyway. When it comes to hip hop artists twitter only good for exclusives andannouncements.If NT aint make a thread every time somebody was getting roasted I'd never know.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

all he said was Fif was doing the whole unity thing with a hidden motive... he never said he should have been there or that he was salty...he started off with "Its interesting to c 50 Cent unite wit NY artists when he's 1 of the reasons NY hip hop became so isolated & crumbled..Do u agree NY??"...maybe im seein sumtin wrong...
I came in here to say something else but I agree with Fab's point. Fif don't care about anyone that's outside of his camp, hedon't give a %$*+ about unity...I'm not buying that. I do think there's a hidden motive somewhere, whether it's sales or to get the"streets" back in his favor.

Whether he's keeping it real or not, Fab gonna end up getting in trouble over this twitter %$*+. Y'all know how sensitive some of these hip hop _'sare.
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

It was a Rap fest, not an R&B fest.
You think your one line punchlines are so funny.
laugh.gif

50 has responded to fab's comments....

Reading what Fab said about me on Twitter was disappointing.
I have extended myself to Fab personally to allow him to expand himself as an international Touring Artist.
I Thought we were Friends but that's cool.

Law #2: Never put too much trust in Friends, Learn how to use Enemies
Be wary of friends-they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy andhe will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies. If you have no enemies, finda way to make them.
-50th Law of Power.
Am I 50 Cent or Am I Machiavelli? Dammmm!!!

I think some of you are overreacting a bit with this one. Sounds like he was just voicing an opinion to me.

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

50 has responded to fab's comments....

I have extended myself to Fab personally to allow him to expand himself as an international Touring Artist.
I believe this too.Fab is just a local $!% dude
laugh.gif
. thistwitter gonna get him in some trouble if he dont be quiet and use it what its supposed to be used for.

Together.jpg

Be wary of friends-they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.
-50th Law of Power.

Via Thisis50

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Together.jpg

Be wary of friends-they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.
-50th Law of Power.

Via Thisis50

2mf14lc.jpg

fab just inserted his foot into his chipped tooth.

I agree with Twitter exposing celebrities and making them look extra lame. I see Fab making himself look more and more lame because of twitter.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

all he said was Fif was doing the whole unity thing with a hidden motive... he never said he should have been there or that he was salty...he started off with "Its interesting to c 50 Cent unite wit NY artists when he's 1 of the reasons NY hip hop became so isolated & crumbled..Do u agree NY??"...maybe im seein sumtin wrong...
I came in here to say something else but I agree with Fab's point. Fif don't care about anyone that's outside of his camp, he don't give a %$*+ about unity...I'm not buying that. I do think there's a hidden motive somewhere, whether it's sales or to get the "streets" back in his favor.

Whether he's keeping it real or not, Fab gonna end up getting in trouble over this twitter %$*+. Y'all know how sensitive some of these hip hop _'s are.
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

It was a Rap fest, not an R&B fest.
You think your one line punchlines are so funny.
laugh.gif

exactly....lol @ everyone sayin fab is lame now....50 cent gotta have the most dedicated fans ever....you have beef with that %@@** THEY WILL bootlegg yo #@$%and hate on you till yo casket drop

Originally Posted by dunnyy

UPDATE: Inside sources say that Fab was actually invited to take part in 50's concert event but that he never responded.
Via Miss Info

damn miss info's involved now? pssh this is blowin up in fabolous's face.

Twitter is not good for celebs man, you will get exposed..you gotta watch what u say on there...i agree with what he said about a hidden motive, because 50 isa large part of the reason why NY is so segregated now musically..and on another note...nothing illionaire says is funny...nothing

I think some of you are overreacting a bit with this one. Sounds like he was just voicing an opinion to me.
Exactly. Didn't sound like Fab was salty at all. Seems to me like dude don't really trust 50 and really didn't want anything to dowith this show.

People stay reaching though...
I wonder what's so disappointing to 50 about this situation?
Dude is well known for being strategic with every thing that he does...I'm sure even the dudes who decided to perform didn't know what to think either
ohwell.gif

And the way I see it, if I didn't grow up with you or if I don't really hang with you on a regular basis no way I'm going to refer to you as afriend. So either this dude 50 is mad sensitive, or maybe this show was just a trap to get anotherrapper to respond and Fab fell for the bait. Either way it's not that serious...

at da end of da day fabolous looks bad cuz 50 actually brung all these dudes out, regardless of da past...what has fabolous done lately to help NY?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Twitter really exposes the lameness of some of these celebs.

I BEEN unfollowed him. Dude on there making stupid %@@ trending topics instead of doing what he's supposed to.
That's some real stuff right there. I can tell if someone is lame over the internet because that's them not holding anything back,it's their true self.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

UPDATE: Inside sources say that Fab was actually invited to take part in 50's concert event but that he never responded.
Via Miss Info

not only that i swear dude was at some schools home coming with Trey Songz?

Back
Top Bottom