F___ YOUR COLORING BOOK vol. Kanye is back on his Bull__

D StaXX wrote:
He made some very good points.
Ye
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yezzir

Always been a fan of Ye', and the whole Taylor Swift fiasco made me realize why...Dude is passionate, for better or worst, his passion exist. He has a stance on something.

...And thankfully, his passion pours over into his music. There is a discernible difference between talent, work ethic, resources, and pure genius...Ye has all of those elements combined. A combination of such which would make him socially inept to a degree, but that just comes with the territory.

Over clothing?

This dude said: "IT'S FUNNY TO ME WHEN FASHION BLOGGERS DOWN OUR OUFITS AND THEN SUPER JOCK OUTLANDISH $$@* ON THE RUNWAY BUT THEN THEY DRESS MAD PRUDE AND DON'T LIVE FASHION. WE LIVE IT MAN."

eyes.gif
yeah, okay kanye.

FRESH IS AN OPINION, LOVE IS OBJECTIVE, TASTE IS SELECTIVE, AND EXPRESSION IS MY FAVORITE ELECTIVE
pimp.gif
x10
Always been a fan of Ye', and the whole Taylor Swift fiasco made me realize why...Dude is passionate, for better or worst, his passion exist. He has a stance on something....And thankfully, his passion pours over into his music. There is a discernible difference between talent, work ethic, resources, and pure genius...Ye has all of those elements combined. A combination of such which would make him socially inept to a degree, but that just comes with the territory.
couldn't agree anymore. Gotta have respect for a passion and hard work.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

FRESH IS AN OPINION, LOVE IS OBJECTIVE, TASTE IS SELECTIVE, AND EXPRESSION IS MY FAVORITE ELECTIVE
pimp.gif
x10
Always been a fan of Ye', and the whole Taylor Swift fiasco made me realize why...Dude is passionate, for better or worst, his passion exist. He has a stance on something. ...And thankfully, his passion pours over into his music. There is a discernible difference between talent, work ethic, resources, and pure genius...Ye has all of those elements combined. A combination of such which would make him socially inept to a degree, but that just comes with the territory.
couldn't agree anymore. Gotta have respect for a passion and hard work.

Kanye influenced me more than most other artists.
We can relate on so many levels, but while I don't agree with all his choices,
I respect him nonetheless. He's the reason I even know about Lupe. I'm still gonna buy his stuff.
pimp.gif

It's like The Prince or The Dark Knight - nobody has to love everything about him for him to keep doing what he does.
"Eff your coloring book" is going to be one of my favorite quotes the year, though. Had me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

TheEmperor45 said:
Originally Posted by Brandon3000

btw I love Kanye and just about everything he does. Dude make great music and is 100% genuine even when he's in the wrong which is more than I can say for most celebrities let alone people I know. I wonder what pushed him this time tho

PETA was on amber and him about their choices of Furs during Fashion week.

thanks for clearing that up. I have my own opinions about fur, but to spare the soap box of being stepped up on I'll just say I don't think its a big deal. I thought they Ambers fur was terrible, but Ye's $+*% was hardboady

yea word i needed that cleared up also. i don't cosign with fur but that's just me
nerd.gif
but i mean, TO HELL with what kanye is wearing! ANYTIME i see these pics of him and amber i ONLY stare at Amber. She's so bad it's not even funny
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom