F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

^ Hey, would you mind deleting my 2 emoji in post #1960?  It's causing a malware warning for reason.  Probably an issue with the site I got it from.  

Don't know nothin' about Ericsson.

Begwot6CEAApfrZ.jpg:large

^ Hey, would you mind deleting my 2 emoji in post #1960?  It's causing a malware warning for reason.  Probably an issue with the site I got it from.  

Don't know nothin' about Ericsson.

Done. Got a Malware hit on Google Chrome last night browsing this thread as well. Lol.

The Force India car looks pretty nice... although personally I think the colour highlights are a bit off. Good job on the nose, though. :smokin

At least Lotus still has enough money to pay their Twitter guy... *shots fired*

Last edited:
^ "It's the Willy F1 team" I wonder what the FIA will say if a condom sponsor signs on :lol:

That nose sure is better than the concepts we've been seeing over the past few months, though... :x

Last edited:
^ Indeed.  Problem is how it'll look on TV and in the photos.  Too dark perhaps?  

The MP4-29 practically looks naked without the sponsor logos. Managed to look more bland than the Mercs. That nose... :x

Interesting nose by Lotus. And to think Williams FW26's nose looks much better than these...

Ferrari names their next single seater the F14T...

The Ferrari FIAT! 

The 29 does look sooooo bare. Worrying times for all the teams really... financially. 

I hope all the teams don't have the same nose. Those might be more terrible than the platypus nose we seen a few seasons ago :x

^ Indeed.  Problem is how it'll look on TV and in the photos.  Too dark perhaps?  
It will stand out for sure 8)

t3MHnEY.gif

The MP4-29 practically looks naked without the sponsor logos. Managed to look more bland than the Mercs. That nose... :x

Interesting nose by Lotus. And to think Williams FW26's nose looks much better than these...

Ferrari names their next single seater the F14T...
It looks extremely plain :lol: It needs more McLaren Infrared! :tongue:

Why are the names on Ferrari F1 cars so weird?

Why are the names on Ferrari F1 cars so weird?

It's because Italians are very sentimental and would like to have meaning in and commemorating everything they do. Passion... it's the Ferrari way.

F - so they know it's a Ferrari (I hope)
14 - since it's for the 2014 season
T - signifying the return of the Turbocharged engine era

Jk, it's better than some strange internal code, though. F2014 would be fine, though! I only voted for this one since the other choices to vote on sucked. Great to see most fans have some common sense. :lol:

Gets worse with the road cars though...

Shame no Papaya Orange for the McLaren. I wonder if we get to see Lewis or Jenson dive into the wrong box again early on... :nerd:

Last edited:

michael-scott-no.gif

Jeez... and I thought nobody can do worse than the McLaren... :x

Ferrari into household appliances now? :nerd:

Last edited:
If Williams has Durex as its title sponsor... Ferrari has Dyson. :lol:

Damn FIA! Is that supposed to make the cars more safe?

At least the rear end looks pretty sweet.

Those colour schemes would've been much better.

If they went with an all-carbon look, though... :smokin

Ferrari's turn... still like the F2007 best.

Just viewed the Technical video of the F14T... it has "brake-by-wire"? :nerd: I wonder how it affects pedal feel and reliabilty...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom