Sebastian+Vettel+F1+Grand+Prix+Malaysia+Qualifying+OzBCA3eeYKcx.jpg

Sebastian+Vettel+F1+Grand+Prix+Malaysia+Qualifying+CJrxobM9AREx.jpg

Sebastian+Vettel+F1+Grand+Prix+Malaysia+Qualifying+WWe8NX5crL9x.jpg

F1+Grand+Prix+Malaysia+Qualifying+acOoKZezejFx.jpg

Meanwhile...

eyes.gif

Malaysian GP: Raikkonen handed three-place grid penalty

Last edited:
^ Ferrari needs to quit with that one driver favoritism mentality, they need to realize that Massa is in form again. Besides winning the Constructors Championship is more important than the Drivers Championship. Ferrari has the car and drivers to do that this year, and it would be petty if Massa loses his seat because of out-qualifying Alonso.

JB in 7th and CP in 9th :smh: :smh: :smh:

What's up with Maldonado, he's not looking good :x

Massa's been on good form, but what counts is the race. You wouldn't dare bet against Nando vs Felipe on Sunday.

Believe it or not JB and Checo's Q went reasonably well.  The McLaren has definitely improved. During Q1 and Q1, in the dry, JB actually set some reasonably good times. It was the rain that made it tricky for them.  Unfortunately, it looks like it's gonna be a wet race.  

Yeah, but Felipe was clearly upset with what the team did to him in the last race. :lol: Oh well. I hope they work it out.

Maldonado admittedly doesn't have a good car right now. He's been very vocal about it.

I just hope we get the full race distance. Always liked the unnerving, unpredictable races that have sporadic intervals of rain and then suddenly has a drying line towards the end so there's a scramble to the finish. :smokin

It's 4 AM over here, but **** it. I might as well watch the race live since I couldn't fall asleep :\

Edit~Alonso :smh:

Last edited:
I didn't get to see the whole thing, but I saw the replay of a car leaving the pit and one car coming in and they hit, who was it? :nerd:

That's it... switching over to Sky Sports F1. ESPN Star just has too many commercials. :smh: :stoneface:

Sky should offer a package for the season for International viewers. :nerd:

Last edited:
WOW! Force India having all kinds of trouble with the removal of the tire.

He's still sitting there. :x

Another Force India pitstop problem. Just ruined Paul di Resta's race. :smh:

Lewis getting it right this time around. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom