F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Only a 29 point gap to P2 in the WDC for Lewis now, starting P3 tomorrow with Checo in P13, it's on baby :lol:

giphy.gif

Glad to see Oscar doing big things as always :nthat: Already one of the best rookie seasons since LH in '07 imo.

Can't wait to find out if we'll get the mandatory 2/3 stops tomorrow. On top of all the track limits violations, we might have another mildly entertaining race on our hands

:frown: his performance today won’t help

I actually feel bad for sargeant… sucks seeing someone living their dream as it slowly slips away from them.
He wasn’t the only one getting sick. They might need to take Qatar off the calendar cuz the entire weekend was a mess

I want to see a new driver in the Williams before the season is over.

It’s become a sympathy exercise at this point. Sargent is not F1 material.

And Yikes:

🥲:

Woody could have made better use of his mirrors though.

And Brittney has become my favorite pundit by far especially after asking Norris about Piastry’s Sprint win in the most awkward way possible yesterday.

Astute analysis here as well:

Last edited:
The heat just seemed brutal. You had Nando asking them to pour water on his dead during pit stops, you had GR lifting his visor early and also trying to funnel air towards his face on straights... I just think it's insane and should prob take it off the calendar but there's too much money involved.

The heat just seemed brutal. You had Nando asking them to pour water on his dead during pit stops, you had GR lifting his visor early and also trying to funnel air towards his face on straights... I just think it's insane and should prob take it off the calendar but there's too much money involved.
I’ve drove in LV in 100+ degree heat without AC. They’ll be alright

Back
Top Bottom