F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I've only watched the first couple of episodes of DTC this season. Seems like there's a lot that went on when Mazepin was complaining about his car. I remember they identified that his chassis was cracked and they replaced it during the season. However, I believe that his dad paid for it. Prob made a little bit of difference but he binned it a bunch of times after lolz.

NM was always pretty unlikeable. Even during his F2 days, he's pull off some overly-aggressive moves, which did not sit well with some folks. I haven't finished DTS, but they didn't/haven't even mentioned his sexual harassment (groping) scandal. A lot of F1 fans were already calling for his head before the 2021 season had even begun.

IMG_1928.jpg

That second American team is coming to the grid whether Andretti gets his way or not...

🤔🤔

EDIT

OK, I just realized that it'll be a Sat night race.
I wonder when the start time will be? They will want it to be a 'night race' in Vegas, but surely that'll be too late for the EST? 🤔

Last edited:
🤔🤔

EDIT

OK, I just realized that it'll be a Sat night race.
I wonder when the start time will be? They will want it to be a 'night race' in Vegas, but surely that'll be too late for the EST? 🤔

My guess is it'll be quite late considering they host fights late at night in Vegas

I bet it be cheaper to rent a room at one of those hotels and just watch it from your room

Eh, watching from home during prime time instead of an ungodly morning hour will be awesome.

Live sporting events are great, but I just don't see myself enjoying F1 live in person unless I had paddock access, much in the same way that I think going to NFL games is an overrated experience.

zeroregret zeroregret they're saying the race will be broadcast during prime time.

I’m going to say it. Vegas track layout looks boring to me. We’ll see what it’s going to be like, we can only predict at this point. But I’m not really feeling it.

😅 ^ That's not an unpopular opinion or anything. A lot of ppl are feeling the same way.
It's a street circuit... they're limited on what they can do. Ultimately, this is just a showpiece race for the city and F1.
That bigass straight might be the main overtaking opportunity... but, as we've seen, these new cars can follow now so who really knows? 🤷‍♂️

Street circuits and night races are cool and all, but don't overdo it. I will always prefer the classic racing tracks, but a lot of them are in Europe... and that's not what F1 wants. At least bring back Malaysia!

Could be a high speed track but the long straight and minimal corners could be boring.
But Sin is right tho, huge "marketing" move and would look nice period.

can't wait :lol:

Yup, I agree with the likely fact that it will be boring due to the lack of corners. I wonder what they will take out to make room for it. I agree with Sinner as I also prefer classic tracks.

Looks more like a day at the country club than a GP.

I’ll gladly sit at home watching it, instead.

Back
Top Bottom