F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

F**k Masi. F**k his son max and f**k F1. “If you’re tired of the race director, ALL IN THE RACES! COME TO INDY CAR!”
1645666944280.jpeg

You CANNOT tell me that there was not a higher up from Netflix telling Masi that we needed MAXIMUM EXCITEMENT for the season finale.

Seems like the team that can solve the porpoising issue without raising their car’s height too drastically will have an early edge this year

i don't see how deciding the title by breaking/bending/changing the rules is possibly better but that said it's behind us all and agreed it's time to move on. no point talking about it any further

Can't move on from compromising the integrity of the sport. This will always be talked about as it altered the history and records in the sport.

With that being said, Verstappen keeps adding fuel to the fire instead of just taking his ill-gotten title and shutting up: Verstappen sends Masi Supportive Text After Firing

It's almost like Max was showing gratitude for being gifted a world championship.

Makes you wonder who Sir Lewis was talking about yesterday when he mentioned that some drivers travel alongside officials throughout the season.

This may sound dumb but does toro rosso and RBR do the same design on both cars or do they have separate designers for each team?
To follow up on this, according to Alpha's Technical Director, they used RBR's gearbox, rear suspension and hydraulics. Everything else, they design on their own.

Reports say, that Mazepin won't be in the car in Bahrain.
Mazepin's problem is not just the departure of Uralkali. He will have a travel problem for all the races for which he needs a visa. Paddock is speculating about his successor: Piastri, Giovinazzi or Hülkenberg

Front wing is too high, no?

That’s what I’ve noticed with these cars.

Some cars are, indeed, running their FW a bit (we're talking millimeters here) higher. It depends on their design philosophy. The Aston, in particular, looks more noticeable. But there is no 'wrong' solution... just whatever works best for their car.

1645807444157.png

bring back the Hulk, pls

I'd like to see a young driver get a shot. Not saying Hulk wouldn't do a good job, but he's had his opportunities.
Gio's got a seat in Formula E, so I dunno if he can just get out of it.
Piastri is tied to Renault/Alpine... so I guess it depends of they'll release or loan him. I'd like to see him get a shot.

EDIT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom